GDT: Game 64: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators 2/22/20 7:00pm EST SNE, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
When you spend all your career bitching to the refs and being a sore loser, youre bound to get it.

They just don't like that he goes to the net and makes their job harder because of all the commotion that style of game causes.

I would imagine a guy like verbeek had similar treatment.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
They've relaxed the cursing rules. Don't use it to flame other posters.

Dang, can I test it out ? How far does it go ? Can I use it to talk about Julien ? Can I call him a fat piece of shit ? Or do I have to keep it to piece of crap?

So many questions.

Are you dissing my Gallagher? You are on a dangerous path my friend, I will have to unfollow you on Insta despite your gorgeous dog and cato_O

Yeah Gallys been on my nerve ever since his cry-baby outburst against the refs.

Reactions: the

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
They just don't like that he goes to the net and makes their job harder because of all the commotion that style of game causes.

I would imagine a guy like verbeek had similar treatment.
I mean, do you watch Habs games ? Gally is always yapping at the refs, at some point its bound to get on your nerves, theyre there to enforce the rule and bitching about it won't make anything better.

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
Dang, can I test it out ? How far does it go ? Can I use it to talk about Julien ? Can I call him a fat piece of shit ? Or do I have to keep it to piece of crap?

So many questions.

Yeah Gallys been on my nerve ever since his cry-baby outburst against the refs.
Just for that? Not the dissing of PK?

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Yeah, that shit's been changed for a few days, motherf*ckers!
What :laugh:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad