GDT: Game 64: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators 2/22/20 7:00pm EST SNE, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
I mean, do you watch Habs games ? Gally is always yapping at the refs, at some point its bound to get on your nerves, theyre there to enforce the rule and bitching about it won't make anything better.
But the problem is they pick and choose which rules to enforce and which team

Reactions: Tyson

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I mean, do you watch Habs games ? Gally is always yapping at the refs, at some point its bound to get on your nerves, theyre there to enforce the rule and bitching about it won't make anything better.

I've watched alot. I've seen players alot more talented than him who yap just as much, if not more, but they can still draw calls.

But the fact that we are even talking about this is ridiculous. It's unprofessional, and an abuse of power to not make calls because you don't like a guy.

Reactions: Tyson

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I've watched alot. I've seen players alot more talented than him who yap just as much, if not more, but they can still draw calls.

But the fact that we are even talking about this is ridiculous. It's unprofessional, and an abuse of power to not make calls because you don't like a guy.
Its also incredibly unprofessional from Gallagher to yap and whine about every call made against him.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Leafs have 10 minutes left to not lose a game they need to win in a playoff race to a zamboni driver they had half an hour to score on.

It's even funnier when knowing Carolina has Toronto's 1st round pick and winning not only helps them get into the playoffs but helps their odds of getting a higher pick...:laugh:

Reactions: Habs10Habs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad