GDT: [Game #64] Dallas Stars @ San Jose Sharks – 9:30 PM CT (BSSWX)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #64 – 3/5/2024 – 9:30 PM CT – BSSWX
SAP Center

Your Dallas Stars vs. the San Jose Sharks
37-17-9, 83 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 15-38-6, 36 pts

S2Q26Rq.png

Ip4I2xv.png

uEDwjZ4.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

6uA1bPk.png

San Jose Sharks

Duclair - Granlund - Zetterlund
Zadina - Eklund - Kunin
Bailey - Carpenter - Hoffman
Addison - Leblanc - Smith

Vlasic - Emberson
Thrun - Rutta
Okhotyuk - Burroughs

Kahkonen

2fmwd0w.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Elysian and LT

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Too damn late for an east coaster. Don't think I'll catch this one.

Reactions: Zapp

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Umm…don’t feel like it should take this long to get Tanev in the lineup. You would think the NHL and sports leagues in general would have an expedited process set up.

Reactions: The Tourist

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Umm…don’t feel like it should take this long to get Tanev in the lineup. You would think the NHL and sports leagues in general would have an expedited process set up.
I’m sure he’s good to go tonight. Would be pretty effing stupid if it’s still an issue.

TrillMike

Feb 21, 2012
Dallas, TX
I only briefly looked at Boston's schedule. They have a single game with a start time as late as 8:00 PM est. I don't have the data, but it feels like we get screwed with these 9:30 PM start times way more than anyone in the East.

Gazmundo

Feb 11, 2024
Wrexham, UK
I only briefly looked at Boston's schedule. They have a single game with a start time as late as 8:00 PM est. I don't have the data, but it feels like we get screwed with these 9:30 PM start times way more than anyone in the East.
We’ve still got lots of late games coming up before the end of the season too.

Reactions: LT and TrillMike

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia

It's probably good we get used to some 9.30 starts. You just know Dallas will get some of those times even as the home team in the playoffs with the national broadcast double header

TrillMike

Feb 21, 2012
Dallas, TX
We’ve still got lots of late games coming up before the end of the season too.
That's what triggered me to see if East Coast teams have to routinely deal with this. I'm a working adult and parent. I'm not able to watch games that can run into midnight on work nights. You'd think the NHL and it's advertisers would prefer to have larger viewerships from local audiences, vs catering to the Eastern Conference TV ratings. It's so annoying as a fan.

It's probably good we get used to some 9.30 starts. You just know Dallas will get some of those times even as the home team in the playoffs with the national broadcast double header
Somehow I always forget that the league does this every year.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Less pinching from D who shouldn't be pinching, more F3 high. Shouldn't need to be full pressing to generate chances against SJ. Stop letting the Sharks cruise through neutral on turnovers. Eklund and Zadina barely had to make any decisions until they got to the O zone.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Less pinching from D who shouldn't be pinching, more F3 high. Shouldn't need to be full pressing to generate chances against SJ. Stop letting the Sharks cruise through neutral on turnovers. Eklund and Zadina barely had to make any decisions until they got to the O zone.

Its ST Patties month, moarrrrrr pinching!

• Wow
Reactions: Satan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad