GDT: [Game #64] Dallas Stars @ San Jose Sharks – 9:30 PM CT (BSSWX)

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
lmao at that one sharks fan in their GDT for saying it was sad that we were celebrating the comeback win because "Oettinger gave up 6 to the sharks on 20 shots".

Maybe he'll see the irony in 3-4 years when the Sharks are still rebuilding lmfao

northstars

May 11, 2016
Saskatchewan
Going forward this is how I would play the defense:
Heiskanen-Tanev
Harley-Lindell
Suter-Lundkvist

Only Lindel would be playing his opposite side.

As for next year I wouldn't mind seeing the following:
Heiskanen-?? free agent signing.
Harley-Lindell
Lian Bichsel-Lundkvist

Hoping Suter is bought out on the last year of his contract.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
lmao at that one sharks fan in their GDT for saying it was sad that we were celebrating the comeback win because "Oettinger gave up 6 to the sharks on 20 shots".

Maybe he'll see the irony in 3-4 years when the Sharks are still rebuilding lmfao

Just send em a link to all of our GDTs this season where we talk about how bad Jake has been. :laugh:

Reactions: Zapp

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla

I blame a young female
1709750429369.png

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
As for next year I wouldn't mind seeing the following:
Heiskanen-?? free agent signing.
Harley-Lindell
Lian Bichsel-Lundkvist

Hoping Suter is bought out on the last year of his contract.
I am more optimistic than the rest of you that Nill will NOT be sentimental. His job is to balance the future and now. Part of the reason he signed Pavs and Suter was that we really didn't have replacements in the system to keep the Cup window open after our 2020 success. Now, we do.

I suspect the result to be buyouts of the last year of Suter and the release of Pavs, with some face saving job in the organ-I-zation or similar so all can put on a happy face if they choose. If you are Suter or Pavs, you know its going to end soon some way or another, and one more year won't change any legacies.

I wonder if there is any benefit to putting the two kids on the top 2 lines, a la Johnston with Rope/Robo and Stank with Duchene/March to make both scoring lines better now and in the future. Of course the third line would be less potent with Benn and Seguin even if paired with Dadanov, but they do have some capability to score goals, but maybe each needs someone to drive the line and all three are followers more or less.

Reactions: redbeardtx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad