GDT: Game 64: Coyotes @ Blues - 6:00pm - Who'll Be Singing At The End Edition

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
They look tired, which isn't surprising, but the ridiculous amount of mental errors in that first period was :eek:

It would be 3-0 Blues if it weren't for Raanta.

justin323032

Oct 12, 2018
If only there was some sort of filter to just block the feed any time Kessel touches the ice, that would be sweet! This love affair between he and RT will be the downfall of the season and hopefully cost Tocc his job. Hayton invisible out there because he's tethered to Kessel. If Tocc doesn't juggle the lines in the 2nd, he truly has zero game management skill.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I'd rather put an oxygen mask on Hall and double or triple shift him than see Kessel hop over the boards and wheeze for thirty seconds before bending over midplay to catch his breath.
It's amazing that neither Garland or Hall or Dvo as individuals get double shifted when our roster is this thin of scoring and effort. Worse-- two of the worst offenders in Stepan and Kessel are 2 and 3 in avg TOI respectively.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Shots are getting way lopsided again.

A good coach would have abandoned the cute lines by now and put them back to what they were last night.

The most consistent line has been broken up and Kessel is now a deployment problem again.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
You know, he's a leader on this team, he's trying hard, great room guy, there's more to the game than scoring points
I actually buy this. If he was making 3-4M a year, I'd have fewer complaints. He's a decent veteran center.
When you have a 6M+ cap hit, and are central to our much touted "leadership" core, you need to show up looking involved and awake more often.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Crazy save, watch how effortlessly the Blues pass it around on quick entry.

Anyone know why grabner is always scratched?

He's gone from reasonably useful beyond the D zone to outright bad. Also IMO his motor is much worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad