GDT: Game 64: Coyotes @ Blues - 6:00pm - Who'll Be Singing At The End Edition

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I want Dean Lombardi so f*cking bad. Fire Chayka. Hire Dean. He will take care of the rest. Won’t have to worry about the inept coaches or lazy trash like Kessel and Stepan and Goligoski and OEL. Dean will just take care of it.

I only want two things; 1) Alexis Lafreniere lottery win & 2) Dean Lombardi to replace Chayka.

That’s it. If we got those two things I’d feel cool as a cucumber and right as rain.
Well, you are getting neither.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
New Jersey is laughing all the way to the bank. 13 OA as it stands today, for a rental, and it might even go higher.

I still think it was a smart trade. Can't blame Hall for the team's demise IMO.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I still think it was a smart trade. Can't blame Hall for the team's demise IMO.
Not blaming Hall, but we weren't a Hall away from a SC. There is a time and place to make such a deal, and now was not the time. Teams will make these kind of deals if they think that player gives them a better chance of winning the SC. Chayka made this deal because he bet Hall would get us to the playoffs.

Reactions: RemoAZ

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Not blaming Hall, but we weren't a Hall away from a SC. There is a time and place to make such a deal, and now was not the time. Teams will make these kind of deals if they think that player gives them a better chance of winning the SC. Chayka made this deal because he bet Hall would get us to the playoffs.
If Chayka isnt having an adult conversation with Hall's Agent he is doing the Coyotes a major disservice.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
They were good, we were bad.

My super-secret proprietary advanced stat metric already told me who was bad:

upload_2020-2-21_9-56-32.png

LosPollosHermanos

Jan 29, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Tocchet, you're out of here dude. JC will do the right thing and fire him. If not, ownership will step in and fire both of them. If not, I'm not watching any games next year. What's gonna change if we keep RT and/or JC? Nothing. We will continue to sleep walk through games with no emotion and lose every game 1-0, 2-1, 3-2 etc. We could get McDavid this offseason, and we still wont make the playoffs with this roster, and coaching staff.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad