GDT: Game 64: Coyotes @ Blues - 6:00pm - Who'll Be Singing At The End Edition

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Well, all the Yotes can do is try to win their games and hope for the best. So let's see how this one goes. Again, not confident about this one.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I hope Hayton gets a hattie, because then when he's scratched for the next 7 games we can still say his production is still above 3/4ths of the roster.

And if he helps give up a Hattie???

(I already know what the predominant answer will be but have to pose the question anyway).

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
And if he helps give up a Hattie???

(I already know what the predominant answer will be but have to pose the question anyway).

Canadian heroes don't give up hatties.

iu

Reactions: PuckLife

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
It's not over if we lose this one. We'll only need to win 12 of the remaining 18 to pull 92 pts. No pressure.

That's very pessimistic. Not all the teams behind will go on a tear. Some of the teams in front will fail to keep up their pace.

At least, that's how this normally works.

Still, winning would be good. Winning would be very good.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Canadian heroes don't give up hatties.

*photo deleted*

Someone photoshop that with a yotes jersey and that huge flag Howler waves during pregame :laugh:

"all right, kid. you wowed 'em at the Juniors, then you got hurt. tough break. good rehab stint...now go wow us again...save our season"

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Oh my god it's actually happening, Captain Canada come on down. No pressure or anything :scared:

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
That's very pessimistic. Not all the teams behind will go on a tear. Some of the teams in front will fail to keep up their pace.

At least, that's how this normally works.

Still, winning would be good. Winning would be very good.

I don't think 92 pts is pessimistic. It's realism, bordering on optimism.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I'd put Grabner with Richardson and have Hayton center Keller and Schmaltz. That line plays zero defense anyway so he could only help them and losing Kessel would be a net positive even if he does nothing. Not sure why Grabner isn't playing. We aren't scoring anyway. At least he'll help the defense.

Hall Dvo Garland
Keller Hayton Schmaltz
Crouse Stepan Fischer
Soderberg Richardson Grabner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad