Post-Game Talk: GAME 64 B'S GROUND LIGHTNING!!!!! A message sent - BRUINS 4 Tampa Bay 1 FINAL

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Lol. Tampa fans crying about Boston ”planning the parade”, all while boasting about how there’s maybe one team in the league that can challenge them in a seven game series. I have seen no one in here taking a cup win for granted, yet 90% of their fans (that is, 90 fans) seem to think the Presidents’ Trophy = guaranteed Finals appearance. Crikey.

Also no need to plan parades when you hold them with such frequency.

Presidents Trophy usually means less chance to win the cup lmao, so let them enjoy that Presidents Trophy..

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
*runs around the forum high fiving everyone and running to the training room to deliver bionic parts for Carlo and Kuraly*

EziKyNYBBddx6.gif

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
that Tampa team reminds me so much of the 2011 Canucks. I felt that way coming into the game but I was having vivid flashbacks when Hedman took the hooking call in the 3rd and started crying and when Domingue threw his temper tantrum.

That team is arrogant. They've been winning so much that they just can't even process it when things don't go their way.
THIS^^^^^THIS is exactly right. I couldn't put my finger on it but yeah, the 'Nucks! "Arrogant" is the word. They acted insulted and hurt when they got a penalty.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World

I hope AT MINIMUM they got those kids down to the area where the players meet with fans after coming out of the locker room. If nothing else they need to see that entire group of kids dressed just like they were going into the Winter Classic. Maybe I'm just being a Sappy Mom?

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
This is the first time the Bruins have gained ground on the lightning through the duration of this point streak.

That’s how good they’ve been.

And, even if it was on the back end of a back to back- that win was impressive. They had their way with TB.

Reactions: BruinsFTW

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad