GDT: Game 64: Anaheim Ducks vs New York Islanders - 5pm PT, BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Can we PLEASE have Vatrano McTavish Terry again?

I like Strome but even I could have told you his numbers were inflated because of Panarin. It took Verbeek 2 years to figure that out? Lol.

He’s a 3rd liner who can maybe fill in on a 2nd line, this is why I’m happy to hear Verbeek is looking for a Top 6 winger.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I wonder if Barstool would waive Strome
I dont mind Strome that much... if hes like playing 3rd line and not on Pp... we have too many players playing up in the lineup. Feel the same way about jones, hes a 4th liner at this point and hasnt exactly shown signs of being anything more.

6 goals on 19 shots? Yikes, Dostal.
I dont think a lot of it was on Dostal, he didnt face a lot of shots but when he did they were what id consider good scoring areas/chances.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
I dont mind Strome that much... if hes like playing 3rd line and not on Pp... we have too many players playing up in the lineup. Feel the same way about jones, hes a 4th liner at this point and hasnt exactly shown signs of being anything more.

It’s one thing for him not to put up 50-60 points, but show me SOMETHING away from the puck. Throw a hit, stick check, mark your man in the defensive zone, do anything. Dude looks as disinterested most shifts as Sonny Milano did 2 years ago before he got non-tendered

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
There’s been an obvious element of bad luck the year, along with some concerning trends.

It’ll be interesting to see how they rebound next season

Strome is bad overall - that contract blows. Killorn has really come on down the stretch though and is a very heady player. Hopefully he can be a big piece next season

Last edited:

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006

Someone please square this quote with verbeek's.

In other words. The players seem to not care. They have a losers mentality. It's a toxic environment. For rookies coming in..The young guys need to start putting in the effort. Zegras. Mac t. Terry. Have to start leading by example or we become buffalo west fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad