Laval Rocket: Game #63 vs. Milwaukee Admirals (7PM ET on RDS, AHL TV, TSN690 & BPM Sports)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

NEWS
- Jayden Struble will make his pro debut tonight.

- Desrosiers was sent down to 3R, which indicates that Poulin is good to come back.

1679670529997.png

Needless to say, Laval needs to win. Rocket also need some out of town help:

- Belleville to lose in regulation to Bridgeport. If Laval wins and Sens lose in regulation, Laval moves ahead of them and into a playoff spot.
- Rochester to lose in regulation to Hershey. If Laval wins and Amerks lose in regulation, Laval moves 1 point behind them for that 4th spot. Amerks with 2 games in hand.
- Cleveland to lose in regulation to Toronto. If Laval wins and Cleveland lose in regulation, Laval moves 3 points ahead of the Monsters, though they have 3 games in hand.

Good news is that both Belleville and Rochester are playing non-divisional rivals. So the other team winning doesn't affect Laval. And Cleveland is playing against Toronto, who is so far ahead, them winning is inconsequential.

- Primeau will start
- Allard will be scratched
- Bowey is injured

Beaudin will return to the line-up. He will be on one of the PP waves.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Allard is off to the side because he sucks ?

I imagine it's due to the depth and probably JF Houle feels more confident playing others over him. Because the games Allard did play, he looked okay.

But I would rather see Struble, Norlinder, Trudeau & Beaudin in the line-up. Schueneman is the standard. So then the 6th D is between Allard, Dello & Galipeau. Bowey is hurt, but he'd be in that 6th D spot discussion for me. So whoever is in and whoever is out between those 4 doesn't matter to me.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
What happened to Simoneau he had such a promising start

Now he takes penalties every game

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
McCarron vs. McKay.

McCarron is not the guy you want to be fighting. That's a big strong boy. McKay didn't fall and hung on. But McCarron got a lot of shots in.

Reactions: habsfan891

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Struble again knocking guys down.

why the hell is mckay fighting. he can't fight.

He's feisty. He might not be a good fighter. But he's a buzzsaw and likes to create some havoc and get under the other team's skin.

Laval starting to buzz. Draw a penalty. They're off to the PP.

Laval starting to buzz. Draw a penalty. They're off to the PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad