GDT: Game 63: Sharks @ Flames 6:00pm NBCSCA

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Finally found a way to sign on in mobile.

SNOG:

4-2 Sharks.

Hertl, Karlsson, Meier and Viel.

Monahan and Toffoli.

Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Karlsson - Merkley?

Damn, that's not firewagon hockey, that's "blazing inferno, burn the building down while you're still inside" wagon hockey.

Embrace the chaos!

DisbeliefInDW

May 12, 2021
Both Meloche and Megna are AWFUL defensemen. Assuming Knyzhov even can make it back next year and Burns/Karlsson are still here, Sharks are gonna need to pick up at least 2 NHL defensemen if they want to be "competitive".

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
f*** me man. How is a Ryan Merkley Erik Karlsson pairing not our worst pairing defensively? Burns is cooked. Like guy is done and should be a sheltered bottom pairing guy at this point. Also Megna should not be in the NHL anymore.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Merkley is kind of a disaster defensively, but one thing I really like about him is that he doesn’t just panic and ice the puck. He always tries to skate it out or make an outlet pass, he’ll learn that there are cases where just icing it is the best okay, but I love that that’s not his first instinct. Only Karlsson does that amongst other Sharks’ D (compared to Burns’ whose default defensive strategy is to fling the puck somewhere and hope it works out).

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Good thing the Sharks arnt rebuilding. Can clearly see the Flames are just getting lucky tonight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad