GDT: Game 63: Sharks @ Flames 6:00pm NBCSCA

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
I'm actually kind of excited for this game, even if Kahkonen will be backing up. Sasha is finally back up! The third line that seemed eternal is now different and...interesting? (But still probably more like a second fourth line.)

Is Bob even the one making the decision on Karlsson and Merkley playing together? From Sheng:

Asked Bob how he sees Karlsson and Merkley working out together. “I don’t know,” he said with a laugh.

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
SNOG
Flames 5, Sharks 3
Karlsson, Viel, Couture
Various small fires

Reactions: Sandisfan

tealzamboni

Mar 3, 2007
With Karlsson and Merkley, today is the first step to the Sharks finding their inner self and style . . . or Boughner and the front office will spite destiny, break up that pair after one shift, and order the 4th line to fight someone. :sarcasm:

YUPPY

Oct 5, 2020
even if this doesn't work out. Anytime you get to skate a world-class passer like EK65, you'd take it. Hoping Merkley is learning like a sponge when he is out there with EK65.

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
I think it's a pretty amazing opportunity for Ryan "I Fashion My Play After Erik Karlsson" Merkley. I hope EK coaches him on the bench and Merkley sucks it all up.

Anyway, it'll be fun to have one line every minutes with 5 forwards!

Sharks win 5-4!

Reactions: sturm_und_drang

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
I'm actually kind of excited for this game, even if Kahkonen will be backing up. Sasha is finally back up! The third line that seemed eternal is now different and...interesting? (But still probably more like a second fourth line.)

Is Bob even the one making the decision on Karlsson and Merkley playing together? From Sheng:

Good way to make sure Chems fails

• Wow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad