GDT: Game 63 | Jackets vs Flyers | 2/28/19 7 PM

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Jesus, Torts doesn’t like to make anything easy does he?

Give Bjork and Dzingel some goddamn ice time!
Yeah, I've quiet about Torts of late but his CBJ line combinations and lines vs the opponent's at home have been suspect... Not sure what's going on with coaching staff but I know the GM and JD have done their job..

Reactions: The Bread Man

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Based on many post game interviews I've watched of Torts.... He's happy tonight.... hahahaha

He should be, we could have lost that game in a heart beat...

CBJ need to be better... out

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
How's that work for you if they immediately attack? The bench is at the far end in OT. Or are you diggin' some 3 on 2 action?....Duchene is a better FO man anyway.

Pretty well. They’re 8-2 in OT. (8-3 if you add in the SO loss NYR)

I think there’s a lot more other things that I’d worry about.

Reactions: Sore Loser

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
Don’t know if anyone mentioned it, but that was an incredible pinch from Jones on our 3rd goal to keep the play alive.

ETA: Unfortunately, it looks like the highlights cut it off. But if any of you DVR’d the game, go back and take a look.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gagnefan924

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Bad bad bad game but 2points tastes good. Panarin is mvp for the franchise... Give him what he wants 12m okay... But if beach and clubs takes a win then he deserves it. What a player.

I wouldn't be surprised if they already offered him $12m x 8, and he said no.

Reactions: CharlotteJacket

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Panarin picks up a rebound from Bob, makes a soft, poised pass, spins off his check, beats his man up the ice with the puck, deked around a guy, outskates him, and lays a dime for Seth to tip in.

And he had an "off night", by all accounts. Including mine.

Gawd I wish he would put pen to paper with us.

I'm not that impressed. It was a good touch back and forth with Seth to start the play, and then Giroux with some terrible defence there. Panarin walks him but it looked like Giroux was the most tired guy on the ice, not Panarin. So I guess his endurance is what impresses me there. Both were on the ice for ages, and Panarin could still make a play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad