GDT: Game 63: Coyotes @ Hurricanes - 5:30PM - FSAZ+

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Coyotes should get 10 points for each win with Holland as a top6 Center.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
That was one heck of a pass from Doan. He is probably one of our worst passers, so it's nice to see him get a sweet pass like that through.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
That was pretty. Who is this team?

The ref, instead of moving, held 13's stick so he couldn't play the puck after the faceoff... what a *******.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
That was one heck of a pass from Doan. He is probably one of our worst passers, so it's nice to see him get a sweet pass like that through.

Uhm yeah. Holland or McGinn are so smart...surely better passers than the guy who currently ranks 10th in the assist list of all active players, just ahead of Henrik Zetterberg :sarcasm:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Coyotes should try to find out more about the upper body injury of Brock McGinn and just do the same to Jamie. That way, if the Coyotes take Brock with them, the Canes might not find out until the next game :laugh:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Lol @ Nash complaining about Dvorak losing a faceoff. Here are the numbers:

Dvorak: 55%
Martinook: 20%
Jooris & Holland: 17%:laugh:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Willing to give Martinook the "not a center" excuse.

Sure. Tippett said it himself. But then:

- why isn't the friggin Dauphin in the lineup?
- why did they get that crappy Downing guy instead of Graovac?
- why didn't they trade for another Center?

Just doesn't make sense. Tippett said it months ago that Martinook isn't a center. Yet he still forces the poor guy to play Center all season long. It's mind boggling:cry:
Please don't come up with the Richardson/Burmistrov injury excuse. Even with those two back, Martinook will continue to play Center. Holland will sit and Jooris will play RW.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Sure. Tippett said it himself. But then:

- why isn't the friggin Dauphin in the lineup?

Even though I disagree with the point they were making in the other thread RE: Duclair, it is true that the center situation in Tucson is just as sucky as here. So taking Flipper away from the Runners is probably a bad idea.

Just doesn't make sense. Tippett said it months ago that Martinook isn't a center. Yet he still forces the poor guy to play Center all season long. It's mind boggling:cry:

But yeah that, especially true earlier in the season. Now I don't care as much :laugh:

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Why is our defensive zone always so discombobulated. Function of talent or coaching

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Even though I disagree with the point they were making in the other thread RE: Duclair, it is true that the center situation in Tucson is just as sucky as here. So taking Flipper away from the Runners is probably a bad idea.

But yeah that, especially true earlier in the season. Now I don't care as much :laugh:

You don't care about the abuse of a player? Martinook is still a young player...do you think it helps his development if Tippett forces him to play as a Center? It's really obvious he has no clue how to deal with it. And I'm not even talking about his faceoff numbers. It also has to be said that Jooris isn't much more of a Center than Martinook. Also way better on the wing. This organization is a total mess and it's been like that all season long. If you realize that a player you play at center isn't able to deal with it...why would you just sit back and watch him struggle? Stupid.

Dvorak is the only serious Center right now after the departure of Hanzal. I'm surprised how well he does until now. Every opponent can just focus on him. Nobody is gonna be dumb enough to try to shut down Holland or Martinook. There is exactly 0 support for Dvorak right now. I'm worried...not every opponent is as pathetic as the Sabres or the Canes.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
We are so far from being a competitive team it's not even funny. We have no rhythm or flow whatsoever.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
You don't care about the abuse of a player? Martinook is still a young player...do you think it helps his development if Tippett forces him to play as a Center?

I don't think abuse is the right term, but for 20 games at the end of the season? Not really. Might not even be that much with Richardson on a reasonable time table.

Earlier in the year yeah it was dumb with no other solution/end of the season in sight.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
If we have another injured (so called) "Center"...who's gonna jump in? DeAngelo? Chychrun? This organization is such a joke:help:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Duclair has been usless. Just floating around...doesn't even look interested. Please bring up Fischer. So much better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad