BRUINS GDT GAME 63 7:08 PM - THE BEAR invades Hogtown - NESN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
When I was 10 years old, I heard a radio advertisement that MVP Sports at the Bedford Mall had hockey jerseys for just $10.

I begged my parents to bring me, and was disappointed when we got there to see that they were very cheap jerseys and that they only had the Penguins and Maple Leafs.

I once owned a very poorly made blue Toronto Maple Leafs jersey.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Is Louie calling the game on Sportsnet? Can he bring some more 30 push-up tickets for Jake?
Fluto writing articles about no picks etc then next paragraph he suggests keeping these UFA to be players because the team needs them.I am firmly in the trade the UFAs camp if not signed.Anything is better then nothing.

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Simply put, difficult to blame "leadership " or "coaching" when "roster" is this.

I mean you're also seeing a lineup with no Zacha or Hampus

Pastrnak with Heinen and Geekie is frustrating as a fan.I want a good centre this off season and I dont care what it costs.How good is Pasta to have that many goals without a top centre to feed him pucks or take away some coverage .

Man tough crowd. Geekie just had a sick hatty. Let's take the leash off and see what comes!

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Fluto writing articles about no picks etc then next paragraph he suggests keeping these UFA to be players because the team needs them.I am firmly in the trade the UFAs camp if not signed.Anything is better then nothing.
Totally agree. Make some decisions on the UFAs. Either have them resigned or send them off for picks or players you see having a future here.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
Who’s going to play defense? I mean who is going to play some defense? I don’t see much anymore. It doesn’t help that Lindholm and Forbort are out. Perhaps Carlo will play some excellent defense. Not counting on the others.

What's the point of even posting lines at this point? They change from game to game and then every 5 minutes within games. :laugh:
The same on D. The 5 on 5 minutes have a mixture of all of these D.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I'm fine with Geekie getting an elevated assignment, provided it's temporary. He's done it for us before and has had some ups and downs from what I recall. They don't need him to be the next top center. They just need a good 18 minutes tonight.

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
Jesus christ this line up...not great! This week could be a complet disaster or back on track...but for last couple games they looks broken and Monty no response, no solution but blending and blending and blending constantly the lines and it s clear that no chimestry on ice...D corp was supposed to be their strength with goalies but now this D corp is their weekness

Reactions: Zillah

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
If they don't show up for this f***ing game I will lose it. 60 minutes. Full out. Give a shit. The effort BETTER be there. There should be no excuses. You better show up. You better not, NOT show up. That's all I have to say.
I'd like to know what the hell the guys did over the all-star break. They went into it on fire and came out it a shadow of themselves.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I'd like to know what the hell the guys did over the all-star break. They went into it on fire and came out it a shadow of themselves.
Great question.

I do recall the lines being different after the break. However the entire of the team looks sleepy out there. I know some on here like to pile on one particular player, but when you look at the last idk, 12 games, lots of players are on slumps. Losing Lindolm didn't help.

But it's astonishing to see an entire team look just uninterested or ready to play. Dumb mistakes on D or in our own zone. Just uncharacteristic mistakes. It's a weird vibe watching them. I hope whatever funk they're going through, they snap out of it. I still have hope. But my goodness its been a rough time watching them.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
You are the best!

IMG_0288.jpeg

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I don't know what to expect with this constant Jekyll and Hyde team. If they don't show up for this game in particular? That says a lot about the team and the players than anything else. I expect them to show up. And they  better show up. So basically, give a shit. Play a full 60. Show heart. Show emotion. No injuries and just win.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad