BRUINS GDT GAME 63 7:08 PM - THE BEAR invades Hogtown - NESN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Officials

Referees Eric Furlatt (27), Jon McIsaac (2)
Linespersons Devin Berg (87), Ryan Daisy (81)

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
If they don't show up for this f***ing game I will lose it. 60 minutes. Full out. Give a shit. The effort BETTER be there. There should be no excuses. You better show up. You better not, NOT show up. That's all I have to say.
If they don't show up for this one and sleepwalk like they have been lately, then Monty, Sacco and Kelly need to be fired right after the game.

Reactions: KWbruin and BMC

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Not matter how bad things are going for them right now, I always feel confident they will play well against the Leafs. They just play a style Boston has confidence in for the most part.

Reactions: sooshii

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Not matter how bad things are going for them right now, I always feel confident they will play well against the Leafs. They just play a style Boston has confidence in for the most part.
Chickens with the heads cut off on defense? Ultimately, full blown chaos and collapse. Then the lay down and die method.

It's just a matter of who gets there first lol

• Haha
Reactions: Gordoff and BMC

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Jacob is miserable at night as of late.
the surgery for his ear tubes is scheduled for two weeks from tomorrow. In the meantime, the doctor wanted to cease with the antibiotics for his recurring ear infections.

So I’m running on 3 hours sleep today.

Who knows, maybe I’ll make it through the whole game! I’m feeling optimistic.

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
I'll watch some of it, I'm pessimistically optimistic if that's even a thing....I know they can up their game but will they? Toronto will definitely show up

Reactions: BTO and Ladyfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad