BRUINS GDT GAME 63 7:08 PM - THE BEAR invades Hogtown - NESN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
with how bad our PK and power play has been. Im not feeling good about this game. We have given up 3 or more goals in like 12 straight games.
I think we play better than Saturday but the Leafs have such a good offense.
Im thinking 6-3 loss

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
I'm assuming the Bruins will play much better than they did on Saturday, otherwise I fear that Sittler's record might be in play.

Auston Mathews will break Darryl Sittler's record tomorrow night. If the play like they did last night. Which by the way was a waste of a Saturday night that I will never get back.
Lol I just posted that myself!

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Jacob is miserable at night as of late.
the surgery for his ear tubes is scheduled for two weeks from tomorrow. In the meantime, the doctor wanted to cease with the antibiotics for his recurring ear infections.

So I’m running on 3 hours sleep today.

Who knows, maybe I’ll make it through the whole game! I’m feeling optimistic.

The same issue plagued my nephew when he was Jacob's age. They tried everything, ear tubes, anti-biotics the works. Finally they decided to remove his tonsils & adenoids- they took up so much room there was no place for the fluid to drain so it all flowed into his ear canals. Once they were removed he never had a problem again.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
We need to see a greasy, grind it out road game. First off that needs to happen to shutdown TO’s offense and secondly as it’s a home game tomorrow vs Edmonton they will need to shore up the defense and in zone coverage for that one too. Three big games this week.

Can they do this? My heart says yes but sadly my head says no. Hope I’m wrong but it’s one thing to lose and see things that show you should have won or did a lot right…….vs what we have seen so often since the break is a team that runs around in their own zone and cannot score when they need to (aka PP….)

Let’s Go Bruins………already!!!!!

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
Since January 4, the Maple Leafs lead the NHL in PP%. They have converted on 35.6% of their chances.

However, they are tied for second least Powerplay opportunities per game at under 2.5 per game.

The Bruins need to play smart and keep their time spent in the penalty box to a minimum.
Since Jan 4, the Leafs are also tied for third in the league with a 5vs5 goal differential of +15.

Needless to say, big test for the Bruins.

Is anyone confident the Bruins will earn the W tonight?

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Swayman has let in the following goals in has last 4 games.

4 against Vegas
3 against Vancouver
5 against Edmonton
3 against Dallas

Marchand has 1 goal in his last 10 .. . .

We need the guys that are supposed to be the guys to be the guys when it comes down to it. . . . .

Lets see an offensive explosion and goalies letting in less then 2 per game again. . . ;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad