Post-Game Talk: GAME #62: Canucks 0 vs. Islanders 4 | More underwhelming than the 50th anniversary logo

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
7XacFsA.gif

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Try keep changing the PP set up into some awkward set up, there is basically no structure on the PP now

How many post do we want to hit tonight

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I think teams are just realizing that giving brock multiple shots is aimply much better than even giving Elias one shot

Reactions: mossey3535

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
Less touches for Boeser made that PP look better than it has been of late. He should only be touching it to release it or reset the play the majority of the time.

Boes really needs to work on a quicker wrist shot release and better one timer overall in the summer.

If he's going to be in that shooting spot on the PP he can't take forever to get a good chance away. It allows the PK to pressure EP a lot more because he's not a threat to get the puck away before they can rotate back.

skuzzycuzz

Jan 7, 2012
Less touches for Boeser made that PP look better than it has been of late. He should only be touching it to release it or reset the play the majority of the time.
He is honestly a terrible overall hockey player. He has hockey iq of a pee wee player. So god damn irritating. Anything over 5 million for him is going to be overpayment, which unfortunately he’s going to get closer to 7.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I admire rousell playing, But he clearly does not seem like himself tonight, which is completely understandable

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
He is honestly a terrible overall hockey player. He has hockey iq of a pee wee player. So god damn irritating. Anything over 5 million for him is going to be overpayment, which unfortunately he’s going to get closer to 7.
Terrible? f***ing yikes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad