GDT: Game #62 - BRUINS are deep in the heart of Texas - 2/26 12:30 ET - NBC, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
McQ has not had a very good game.

Also, they gotta work on these scenarios where we have a D in the box and they come out and have to play for a bit. Seems like the 2nd or 3rd time that's happened this year.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Adam McQuaid has been hit hard all game. I've seen fall down at least 3-4 times now.

Stars have tried to expose the Bruins slower, less-skilled D by using a lot of dump-ins.

Puts a lot of pressure on guys like McQuaid.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
why are we puking all over ourselves with the man advantage?

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
It's funny but I never thought in a million years that a player who was leading the Boston freakin' Bruins in hits by quite a margin would be as disliked as Backes is here.

I don't think they have gotten the maximum out of him from a defensive standpoint as a full-time winger, but for the most part he's done what I expected him to this season.

People see a big contract and they immediately assume/think "big time goal scorer". We'd all like to see more points out of Backes, but let's not act like this is a David Clarkson situation.

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
No but I'd send Eriksson, morrow and... Well you get it we should have both pasta and seguin rostered.

Yup. And there would be no reason for Backes. Could've spent that money on a LW.

Going back even further, no reason for Iginla and the cap issues that followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad