GDT: Game #62 - BRUINS are deep in the heart of Texas - 2/26 12:30 ET - NBC, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Big wins for this team under Cassidy.

I had mixed feelings about the coaching change but the results speak for themself. Even if things fade eventually, these wins may count for a lot in a tight race to the playoffs.

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Nice to watch this team now. Entertaining and it looks like the boys are happy to play the game again.

Have fun. Score goals. Win games.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
I was a Claude loyalist. I was wrong. So much fun hockey. Yeah. :hockey:

I can't say I was loyal at the end but **** I never expected a turn around like this. The style of play is so much more enjoyable.

Now Cassidy needs to get them winning at home

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Big time W. Big time road trip. Big time change in this team since the coaching change. I think it falls on Donnys shoulders now to make the correct moves here on Weds. No ****ing rentals!

Hamilton Brian

Apr 12, 2004
Hamilton, ON
I can't say I was loyal at the end but **** I never expected a turn around like this. The style of play is so much more enjoyable.

Now Cassidy needs to get them winning at home

That's kind of the litmus test, but I have greater confidence now than a month ago. The Metro-leading teams would leave me to be a bit hesitant with that confidence, but not anyone else.

323 Krejci 7

Dec 29, 2010
Really curious where this team would be if Clode was fired sooner maybe a few weeks - a month...I am guessing they would be in first in the division...only a couple points behind Montreal currently

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I was a Claude loyalist. I was wrong. So much fun hockey. Yeah. :hockey:

Cassidy is lucky

This is still very much Clodes team away from the puck...but Cassidy's team with the puck

As long as the team can maintain both identities for the long long term, this team is going to be really good

It was actually also good to see the Bruins lose a game... Cassidy bounced back nicely

Today after giving up the 2 goal lead...bounce back nicely

I'm very confident with this team right now.... only thing for sure that needs to be tightened up is the 2nd period and when the team has the lead. Play a little too non chalant too loose

ReggieMoto

Nov 24, 2003
Manchester, NH
Big wins for this team under Cassidy.

I had mixed feelings about the coaching change but the results speak for themself. Even if things fade eventually, these wins may count for a lot in a tight race to the playoffs.

This! ^

Really hoping this isn't a dead cat bounce. What I find interesting though is Butch's continued roll-out of Hayes. Wonder why that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->