BRUINS GDT Game #62 Boston Bruins at New York Islanders. UBS Arena Elmont, NY 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
This is the GDT. After today normal GDT's will be back. I need to get a few more things packed before I have a minor hip procedure next week that will put an end to any lifting and bending for a few weeks.
Best of luck with the surgery.

Reactions: HustleB

Clode

Aug 2, 2012
Derry, NH
Isles are such a boring team. Guaranteed a low scoring, clogged neutral zone snoozer every time they play.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Rewarding the local prospect? Fair but what about a talent first prospect? This roster desperately needs some offensive infusion.

I don't think this is it at all. McLaughlin is on an expiring contract and the Bruins need to make a decision about his future with the org. He's getting a look ahead of that- maybe his last chance.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I don't think this is it at all. McLaughlin is on an expiring contract and the Bruins need to make a decision about his future with the org. He's getting a look ahead of that- maybe his last chance.
It’s also one game and a fourth line role. And you can’t call up Merkulov or Beecher because they make too much.

Reactions: Dr Hook

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
It’s also one game and a fourth line role. And you can’t call up Merkulov or Beecher because they make too much.

Cap rules are confusing as always but with Lindholm on LTIR, Forbort there for some time, Poitras, Lucic etc - how is there not rook for a different prospect?

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Does that mean Wotherspoon and Carlo will be a pairing? If so, I'm interested in seeing how they do tonight.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Thanks Hajj!

Thanks!! No surgery thankfully. Having an SI joint injection to hopefully relieve the pain radiating into my hip.

Thank You Betsy!
I had that done a couple of years ago in the SI joint. Sadly, it did not help. I did get one in my right hip that worked nicely.

March 19th I am getting one in my left hand due to arthritis.

Reactions: Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad