GDT: Game 62: Avs @ Preds|2/23 3:30pm MT|Please don't screw this up Grubauer

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
What are you doing pessimism has fuelled this winning streak.

OTL so we end up getting a point but both MacKinnon and Rantanen end up getting knee injures.
I know you're joking, but Macks likelygood of being injured has gone way up since they split up the top line. He's a lot more physical, and is doing a lot more battling on the boards. Hopefully nothing happens.

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
Also we've been super lucky and haven't really had any serious injuries all year. We definitely deserve that after the last few years but you just know we're due.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Also we've been super lucky and haven't really had any serious injuries all year. We definitely deserve that after the last few years but you just know we're due.

No-Country-for-Old-Men_Tommy-Lee-Jones_Josh-Brolin_Javier-Bardem_9.jpg

Well...thanks for jinxing that.....

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
What are you doing pessimism has fuelled this winning streak.

OTL so we end up getting a point but both MacKinnon and Rantanen end up getting knee injures.
The turning point was that Jets poster coming into the GDT and sprinkling his magic optimism dust, telling us we had a chance to win in my pessimistic GDT. So I'm all aboard the optimism train now.

Reactions: SniperOnTheWing

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I wonder how many people have become bipolar being an Avs fan. They go from top to bottom, now trending up again and we go from let's lose for Hughes to must win for playoffs again.

Reactions: RoyIsALegend

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad