GDT: Game # 62 Anaheim “Not so Mighty” Ducks Vs. Viva Las Vegas 02/23/2020 @ 10PM EST on NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Good on Terry for making plays with the goalie pulled and not just gunning it in. Gaining the zone with control made all the difference.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
I’m beginning to believe there is lot more to that distinction than I previously used to.

Is that coaching at both the NHL and AHL levels? What about Marchant? Isn't he the director of player development for the team, or does that mean something else?

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
I'm sorry, but let's not re-write history here. Wild Bill is the sole reason for not developing. He had to go through two organizations to swallow his pride to finally blossom. It really is up to the player in this instance. You need to drop your rhetoric comments. It serves no purpose when you lack history. It's a very stupid rhetoric when we have been boasted on our defense. Recall when we had all six defensemen in the playoffs were all drafted by the Ducks org?! Apparently, you don't which is why you had this stupid comment.
Wow, you know a lot more about Karlsson's character history than I do. I remember him as a solid prospect who never really got much of an opportunity with the Ducks. Your comment about the defense makes no sense, but I am stupid? OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad