GDT: Game 62 • Wild @ Avs • 9:00 PM Central, 5:00 AM Suomi • FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
I want Bergenheim resigned for the simple fact that he hit somebody, and mckinnon no less :yo:

imagine if wild players had decided to actually hit kane last year in the playoffs

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Anyone working on that "The Dube abides!" meme yet? ;)

I want Bergenheim resigned for the simple fact that he hit somebody, and mckinnon no less :yo:

imagine if wild players had decided to actually hit kane last year in the playoffs
Why do you want him gone already? He's played well! :sarcasm:

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN

I'd be interested to hear some thoughts on Bergenheim tonight. What'd you guys think of him?

I watched most of the game from the bar, so I didn't really pay super close attention.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
When he grabbed him I thought he was gonna try to body slam him. I would have forever laughed if he suplexed him "Bah gawd he's broken in half!"

Tombstone piledriver would've been an awesome sight there. I wouldn't have cared about length of the suspension at that point, it should be done.

Maybe next time when Avs can't win and go full neanderthal?

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
I'd be interested to hear some thoughts on Bergenheim tonight. What'd you guys think of him?

I watched most of the game from the bar, so I didn't really pay super close attention.

I thought he played well. Looks like he is still trying to fit in but he hasn't been a liability on the ice. Has had scoring chances and threw a pretty good hit on Mac tonight.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
I've really started to hate the Avs. They're dirty, right down to their coach and dirty Swedish captain. Have fun golfing next month!

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Tombstone piledriver would've been an awesome sight there. I wouldn't have cared about length of the suspension at that point, it should be done.

Maybe next time when Avs can't win and go full neanderthal?

They better not be running around trying to hurt us next Sunday. Put Bickell in the lineup with the message "We can beat these guys with only 11 forwards. Go out there and get suspended"

TheSauceBoss

May 14, 2010
Just finished watching the game--Great battle & win. McLeod is one of the most classless players in the NHL and Landeskog didn't make himself look too good either as a "captain".

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT

That's the part that bothers me so much. It truly is a fake tough guy moment, it's so pathetic to go after the other teams smaller-skilled forward who hasn't done anything to deserve it.

Landeskog.. just smh. Loved how Koivu just kinda chuckled at him. Glad he didn't stoop to his level.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Would be awesome if he started clicking like he was in the playoffs last year. Him, Schroeder, and then if Zucker comes back in the form he was in :amazed:

That would make a nice line, Zucker-Haula-Schroeder all in top form. The depth we have is awesome.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm starting to almost cheer for the Red Wings. I've been bonding a ton with some of their fans over our mutual dislike for the Avs/Hawks.

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT
Impressed with the way the team is playing considering we lost Zucker who was arguably our 1st/2nd best player all year. Really wish we had him for this run we are on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad