GDT: [Game #61] Dallas Stars @ Washington Capitals - 4:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Pavelski now has 14 points in the 18 games since the All-Star break. He's fine.

The rest of the team could be so lucky for their cold streaks to look like this.
only a 64 point pace..... would really expect more from a veteran. . might i suggest he take notes from Benn and Segu- nvm

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Nice reading comprehension buddy. The premise was what would NYR ask from Dallas,
Thanks for noticing my reading skills. Also nice we are buddies. But the posts and stars fans all agreed it would be Roope+ would be the ask. I responded that Roope had more value. That’s the whole point. No need to be rude.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Thanks for noticing my reading skills. Also nice we are buddies. But the posts and stars fans all agreed it would be Roope+ would be the ask. I responded that Roope had more value. That’s the whole point. No need to be rude.

I don't think anyone said Roope+ would be the ask lol.

Roope is due for a huge contract after next year and he'll already be 26. If you're rebuilding like we all want the Stars to- it makes a lot more sense to want a cost-controlled asset like Lafreniere than hold onto Roope Hintz and pay him for his historic results.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Oettinger has come a long way with his puck handling. I remember his first prospects tourney he was horrendous with it.

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
I don't think anyone said Roope+ would be the ask lol.

Roope is due for a huge contract after next year and he'll already be 26. If you're rebuilding like we all want the Stars to- it makes a lot more sense to want a cost-controlled asset like Lafreniere than hold onto Roope Hintz and pay him for his historic results.
Okay, you did not read the thread. That’s fine. I’m not arguing about a rebuild. I’m saying Hintz has more value. You in fact were the person who threw Hintz out and others said they would want Hintz and others in exchange.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
That was some really good coverage by the Stars, but then a bad change just kills them

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Thought Studenic was having a pretty good game. Only 9 minutes TOI tonight, far less than every other forward

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad