GDT: Game 61: Columbus vs. New Jersey | 2/28 5PM EST

niflheim

Hockey is cheating
Nov 22, 2014
33:19 SOG and 0:2

It's not easy, fight so hard in tanking marathon :laugh::laugh: (sorry) I guess tanking directive was given many games ago

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Lucky you.

lol, yeah seemed to be so... No idea why the game was such an early start.

I'm disappointed a bit that I didn't see Clarkson's first game, but the again I'm already drunk so the game was great to watch. lol. Statically it seemed like he had a good first game for this franchise.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

I'm disappointed a bit that I didn't see Clarkson's first game, but the again I'm already drunk so the game was great to watch. lol. Statically it seemed like he had a good first game for this franchise.

Yeah he was alright. He didn't stand out in a bad way which is a plus for this team right now

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.

Almost scored in the 1st on a tip. Just went wide and saw him throw his body around a couple of times.

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
That game was drier than a popcorn fart. What better way to get young kids excited about hockey then taking them to an afternoon matinee game against the New Jersey Devils. What the dentist didn't have any available appointments on the weekend. Every cliche rolled into one here.

niflheim

Hockey is cheating
Nov 22, 2014
Leafs another fighter 10:6 SOG and 0:2 in first. Battle for McDavid:) I think we keep 6 pole position rest of season. When is next ISS report?:sarcasm:
By the way game's positive - Clarkson was ok

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Almost scored in the 1st on a tip. Just went wide and saw him throw his body around a couple of times.

Thank you for the recap! How did he look overall? We've got him for a while and first impression are important! Richards seemed ok with him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad