GDT: Game 61: Columbus vs. New Jersey | 2/28 5PM EST

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
There is stuff going on. From TR's non-answer about scratching Wiz to seeing Wennberg on the ice in all sort of important situations, different ones, news ones, expanded... leaving Forsberg in against Buffalo, to playing Tropp at game's end, and this presser. Moving Horton...

Stuff.

I agree.

But, I said a month ago that "stuff" should be going on. Play young guys in different situations, get them as much exp as poss. See what guys can do. What the hell, throw S*** up against the wall and see how it sticks.

I am not pissed at all about last night. It is what it is. Seven, count em, seven regulars out of the line-up, and that has been the norm all season. This is a team that needs to score by committee, and when to many committee members are gone, well you get the picture.

This season was over before it started with injuries, that's right, in the off-season for God's sake. Weird to say, but looking back it started then.

Like it or not, we are playing for draft picks now. Why shouldn't HCTR mess around with "stuff" that might help down the road, because the here and now is in the books.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Basically best case scenario here is to have Toronto and Carolina pass us and draft #4 overall. Problem is they are still a point behind and have played more games. I don't think Edmonton and Buffalo will win enough to catch us, no matter how badly we play. #3 may be attainable but we will see.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
What the **** does that have to do with anything? You are a bigot Robert. Jarmo's perfectly suitable for the job regardless of where he was born. Get over it. Welcome to 2015. Find yourself a new agenda because your old one went the way of the dodo.

I could not possibly agree more. The xenophobic crap is stupid and beneath you, Robert. Drop it.

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
I could not possibly agree more. The xenophobic crap is stupid and beneath you, Robert. Drop it.

Yep. It is embarrassing, and I suspect the poster is doing it intentionally to offend. Too bad. Some folks aren't happy unless they are unhappy, eh?

:shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad