GDT: Game 61: COLORADO at chicago, February 29, 2024 (Leap year edition)

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
Remember all those years the Avs sucked and only had like, 2 good players, and the broadcasters simply talked about how good the other team was?

What the f*** was this shit? The Avs won a cup, high odds to repeat and were festured MAYBE twice off commercials. f***ing dogshit broadcasting.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Remember all those years the Avs sucked and only had like, 2 good players, and the broadcasters simply talked about how good the other team was?

What the f*** was this shit? The Avs won a cup, high odds to repeat and were festured MAYBE twice off commercials. f***ing dogshit broadcasting.

Avs aren't an Original 6 team with a shiny new toy

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
Call me crazy, but I thought RyJo and the “second” line were really good this game.
Imagine if we got a 2C and Landy came back..

Lehkonen-MacKinnon-Rantanen
Landeskog-2C-Nichuskin
Parise-Johnson-Drouin
Wood-Colton-LOC
Drouin and Parise have some chemistry. Great information to have heading into the POs. I agree if that can be a useful line that's massive, but I'll wait until we see it be effective against a real opponent

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver

I'm not sure why they even bothered to say anything about the Avs, they were clearly instructed to only talk about Bedard, like didn't even mention his teammates which is even more f***ed.

Simply pathetic attempt at calling a game tonight, you'd thought the Blackhawks won the game 7-0 and Bedard had all 7 goals.

f*** MacK, an actual superstar in the league, scored his 100th point and they barely even acknowledged it. The announcers were the f***ing worst I've ever seen.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Outside of the usual suspects (Byram, RyJo and Mikko) the team looked really good. Makar started looking better as the game went on.
I honestly didn't think anyone looked bad tonight, even the usual suspects. Johansen seemed to be skating a bit harder than usual tonight and made several smart plays without the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad