GDT: Game #60 | St. Louis Blues vs. Montreal Canadiens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain America*

genius! sideline the top scorer in the NHL so they can bring in Olli Jokinen to fill that 2nd line center hole. How are you not an NHL GM?

"Genius"! Bob MacKenzie just said on the Penguins/Capitals post game show "the injury to Kane will free up over 6 million in cap space for the Blackhawks to add to their roster at the deadline".

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
There's no one they can get that would come close to Kane. Everyone seems to think it's Vermette...so meh, whatever.

Still a Star Studded roster without Kane

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
"Genius"! Bob MacKenzie just said on the Penguins/Capitals post game show "the injury to Kane will free up over 6 million in cap space for the Blackhawks to add to their roster at the deadline".

the way you said it insinuated this was an evil plot by the hawks to gain cap space

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
You think he's better than Toes?

I do - i mean he was leading the NHL in points when he went down. whether he is or isn't better than toews though doesn't change the fact that he's a superstar and if you think that him being out of the lineup for 3 months for the sake of adding cap space helps the blackhawks, well...that's really something

Captain America*

I do - i mean he was leading the NHL in points when he went down. whether he is or isn't better than toews though doesn't change the fact that he's a superstar and if you think that him being out of the lineup for 3 months for the sake of adding cap space helps the blackhawks, well...that's really something

Watch...Kane is miraculously healed in the 1st round!

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Watch...Kane is miraculously healed in the 1st round!

ok this will be my last post on this because it is so ridiculously dumb, but if chicago wanted to do this scheme why wouldn't they use somebody way less important who makes almost as much aka Bickell (4m). I give up.

Captain America*

ok this will be my last post on this because it is so ridiculously dumb, but if chicago wanted to do this scheme why wouldn't they use somebody way less important who makes almost as much aka Bickell (4m). I give up.

He's gonna go get Hans Wieman treatments, I don't know.

He will be out 8 weeks max.

RR10*

Toews is the better player. Kane might outproduce him (not by much) but Toews is more complete overall.

Btw great news for the Blues! Maybe we can finally match them with Kane out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad