GDT: Game #60 | Oilers @ Wild | FSN | 7PM CT, 3AM FIN | STREAKING & SWEEPING [Mod-Post 45]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WILDTATE10

Jul 24, 2005
Wow... In a playoff race and you lose to edmonton at home... Wow

How many times did we pass up a great shot attempt for some stupid fancy pass that ended up getting stolen.

I know we're not gonna win them all but wow you can't lose that game

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
Wow. Way to lose to the 2nd worst team in the league on a night where all the other playoff-bound teams win. Considering the next game(s), this has potential to turn into a season-ending skid.

GAT0R

Jul 16, 2014
Thanks Wild. Last game in my parlay I had to win to get $200. Edmonton.. pouliot... REALLY!?

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Can't win em all. Bergenheim is the silver lining tonight. Excited to see him energize the lineup during nights like tonight.

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
I never post pre-game.

I think I jinxed them with my predictions. sorry guys

The last two periods reminded me of the playoffs. Pure possession domination, yet can't find the back of the net. Lame

iLLogik87

Jan 5, 2015
Antarctica
part of me knew we would lose it. we already won 2/3 of the series. law of averages blah blah blah. at least we are still in 8th

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Ahh, so they did. Silver lining, I suppose.

But still! That other thing I said! Oilers, dammit. :(

One game, definitely sucks that they couldn't win this and they absolutely should have. That's just the way she goes.

I'm expecting a fired up team against Nashville, if they can pull out a win there, this will be a distant memory.

Taylor26

Nov 12, 2011
minneapolis
I don't think any line with #29 is the best bet to score atm.

Yeah poms has missed a lot of chances this year and his puck control is average at best. Why yeo juggled lines I have no idea. Scrivens played pretty good except for the shots that were right at him (cough brodin, cough poms.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad