GDT: Game #60 | Oilers @ Wild | FSN | 7PM CT, 3AM FIN | STREAKING & SWEEPING [Mod-Post 45]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
Dumba looked dangerous all game. You can see his confidence is growing. I want him out there on the 1st PP over Suter at least a couple times a game. Give him a shot. He is creative as hell.

He is going to be a good one. I always think/hope Kris Letang or PK Subban are his higher end comparables if things go really right.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Dumba looked dangerous all game. You can see his confidence is growing. I want him out there on the 1st PP over Suter at least a couple times a game. Give him a shot. He is creative as hell.

He is going to be a good one. I always think/hope Kris Letang or PK Subban are his higher end comparables if things go really right.
Subban is one of my favorite players to watch in the league; watching Dumba lately I've been excited at the thought of Dumba potentially developing into a Subban-like player

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Subban is definitely a good comparable for Dumba. Of course we can only hope Dumba is anywhere near as good as Subban one day, but Subban himself wasn't even supposed to be this good. So we continue to hope. Because he's the defender the Wild deserve, but not the one they need right now.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Subban is definitely a good comparable for Dumba. Of course we can only hope Dumba is anywhere near as good as Subban one day, but Subban himself wasn't even supposed to be this good. So we continue to hope. Because he's the defender the Wild deserve, but not the one they need right now.

Interesting point, but I disagree. At the beginning of the season (and last season+), one of the Wild's glaring needs was a good puck-moving offensive d-man who could rack up points and still hold his own in the D-end. Spurgeon is a great player and all, but A.) His size limits him; B.) He was the only true offensive d-man on the team. Can always use another -- the great teams have a couple. Think we definitely need (and deserve :D) a bomber threat from the blue line.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Interesting point, but I disagree. At the beginning of the season (and last season+), one of the Wild's glaring needs was a good puck-moving offensive d-man who could rack up points and still hold his own in the D-end. Spurgeon is a great player and all, but A.) His size limits him; B.) He was the only true offensive d-man on the team. Can always use another -- the great teams have a couple. Think we definitely need (and deserve :D) a bomber threat from the blue line.

that was a totally decent batman reference you responded to. :(

Also...Man what a jinx with the LOL Pouliot on the top line comment from early in the evening.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
that was a totally decent batman reference you responded to. :(

Also...Man what a jinx with the LOL Pouliot on the top line comment from early in the evening.

Oh... D'uh. Yikes.

2tYt6V9.gif

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com

His support is growing, I can tell just by the game worn jersey market.

His recent play pushed things up about 300-500 dollars more than it would of say a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad