GDT: Game 60 | Jackets @ Sens "Precautionary Measure" Edition | 2/22 7 PM

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Cmon man. If Bobs so soft that the critique here in cowtown Columbus bothers him , the only place he can go this offseason is Florida . Maybe the 8,000 fans that show up there won’t notice him choking in the playoffs . From what I’ve witnessed this year , I think it’s pretty much confirmed that Bobs issues , are the 6” between his ears

Please. If Bobrovsky was a Maple Leaf they would be talking about his Hall of Fame induction.

Cowtown Columbus is the place where fans suddenly think it's normal for the coach to provide juicy quotes criticizing someone's mental state in front of the media. Can you imagine Gerard Gallant ever doing that?

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Please. If Bobrovsky was a Maple Leaf they would be talking about his Hall of Fame induction.

Cowtown Columbus is the place where fans suddenly think it's normal for the coach to provide juicy quotes criticizing someone's mental state in front of the media. Can you imagine Gerard Gallant ever doing that?
Bob has played well for us, & he has two Vezina trophies but we have nothing to show for it. Don’t play for a cuppla playoff wins. Jarmo steps up... goTorts go

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Put Wennberg in lineup tomorrow, Torts. Your balls are huge we get that.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
God, i "loooooove" Leafsnet.

"Duchene was held pointless in his #CBJ debut as Sergei Bobrovsky earned the shutout over the Senators. "

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus

If Bob was a Maple Leaf , he would have stroked out from the media pressure that would mount more and more every playoff series . I know you don’t really believe what you typed , cmon 5-14 with a 3.49 Gaa .and .891 save %, those numbers would get you crucified in a major market . Regular season achievements mean nothing .

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I’m thinking Cam will be a big selling point for Duchene . Believe that Duchene has a 10 week old baby . Columbus is a great city to raise a family
The saving Grace is that he will see Columbus is a great city. Cam will be a great pitch with their children being a similar age. The question mark will be how the rest of the season goes and if there is a commitment to being a contender. He said he didn't want to go through the rebuild in Ottawa. They can sell him on the young players but if there is even a sniff of blowing things up here after the season because of Bob and Bread leaving he could easily walk too if they can't sell him on the future without them. Then that could be disastrous for the CBJ.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I’m thinking Cam will be a big selling point for Duchene . Believe that Duchene has a 10 week old baby . Columbus is a great city to raise a family

Hopefully Jarmo gives him some space (Which I am confident he will) and start engaging in contract talks in about a week or two. If he won't negotiate, I'll be pretty concerned.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
**** it, I don’t care, I love Torts. Listening to his pressers is great - the man cares deeply, about the players and team as a whole. Sure he’s done and said some stupid things but damnit who hasn’t? I’m glad we have him.

That's the thing Socks. Torts really wants to show you, a fan, that he cares deeply about the players and the team. If a coach really puts his players and team above everything else, they won't give a crap what you, a fan, think.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
That's the thing Socks. Torts really wants to show you, a fan, that he cares deeply about the players and the team. If a coach really puts his players and team above everything else, they won't give a crap what you, a fan, think.
... I don’t think he’s showing me or you or Average Fan anything. And I don’t care if he thinks I think he’s God (I don’t btw) or if he thinks I think he’s the devil (again don’t). He can keep doing what he’s doing, hopefully it’ll lead to wins and I’ll continue to think he’s good for the organization.

Reactions: Toe Pick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad