GDT: Game 60 | Jackets @ Sens "Precautionary Measure" Edition | 2/22 7 PM

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Game was a little sloppy but they had enough opportunities. Anderson played well.

Always liked Duchene as a player. Lots of skill and very responsible as a two way player. Really good in the faceoff circle. He looks really good in union blue.

Reactions: Madifer

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
wow. the jackets flight just landed. 12:30am. 16ish hours til puck drop against san jose. brutal.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Pfft, that's nothing. I had sales meetings for 10 hours Wednesday, then had to travel home. I had a 17 hour day, still got up 6 hours later and went back to work.

No sympathy from me :sarcasm:
Meh in my retail days I did many a clopen. During the holidays. At the mall. With people. I’d’ve given a kidney for a 16 hour break between shifts.

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
If it’s akready mentioned I apologize but I’m multitasking... TSN broadcast said Duchene’a firstvgame with Sens was against Avs.
Saves Dorion money on plane tickets.

Was wondering what the top two lines were for you guy? Duchene would fit nice with Panarin IMO. He plays well with guys that can play give and go hockey and hit him when hes accelerating with speed.

Last edited:

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Saves Dorion money on plane tickets.

Was wondering what the top two lines were for you guy? Duchene would fit nice with Panarin IMO. He plays well with guys that can play give and go hockey and hit him when hes accelerating with speed.

Panarin-Duchene-Atkinson
Duclair-Dubois-Bjorkstrand
Foligno-Jenner-Anderson
Robinson-Nash-Dubinsky

HS: Wennberg

Reactions: avsfan09

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
I wonder whether they play Korpi today. He looked shaky during the last outing..

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I wonder whether they play Korpi today. He looked shaky during the last outing..
Yeah.. tough call.

Sharks are so hot that it feels like we need ride Bob.

Penguins on Tuesday though, so maybe Korpi sits until Thursday, home against the Flyers?

Reactions: Madifer

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa

I was surprised he didn't play yesterday. Not like Ottawa would've scored regardless of who was in.

I'm pretty sure that was "Duuuuuuu"(chene), not "Booooooo".

I was at the game and they were distinctly boos, it was pathetic but luckily just a vocal minority. Most people gave him a standing ovation and don't blame him for wanting to leave.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad