GDT: Game 60 - CBJ vs NJD - 16 Feb, 6pm

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Savard got caught up the ice trying to play D and forward. Team breaking down over offenses lack of ability

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Team's lost it's confidence... We were doing ok with most of these players before Jones was injured... Atkinson being out is meaningless as he's sucked most of the year anyway...

Goaltending the last 4 games has weakened as well...

Reactions: DJAnimosity

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
This is a team that traded away two guys a half hour before the game (including their captain) and is dead last in the Metro. I fear if we lose this one we may be done (save some magic at the deadline)

Reactions: Grouchy

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
We are allowing their forwards to skate into dangerous ice while only swatting at it. Poor physical element to our game.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
getting shut down by New Jersey. I don’t care how hot he’s been, ridiculous

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
The score and the results would be the same exact if Jones was healthy, stop thinking he would be that big of a difference maker.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
This is a team that traded away two guys a half hour before the game (including their captain) and is dead last in the Metro. I fear if we lose this one we may be done (save some magic at the deadline)

With our March, we’re done if we lose this game

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Their goalie is likely to make the save just being in position. We don’t shoot from dangerous areas much of the time and you can forget quick shots off passes, one timers, or deflections. We love low chance potshots from the wall.
We're not scoring again tonight I'm afraid. The Jackets make opponent's goalies look like Hasek in his prime.

VABUCK

Oct 31, 2014
Midlothian, VA
Jones although he didn't have the C was the leader of the team. Jackets hopefully can salvage some points until he gets back.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
If we lose tonight I think we are 0-3-2 in the last 5... Not sure we have anything to trade, perhaps a rent a deal thing could happen...

Jackets are on down hill spin as of this moment... could change.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad