GDT: Game 60 - CBJ vs NJD - 16 Feb, 6pm

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Too many jobbers on this team , offense continues to be easy saves from the perimeter, feed it to the defenseman for shots from the point

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
This team isn’t playing the D (forwards nor defensemen) as they did during the streak, but they have no chance with so many guys on the injured list and Nyquist and PLD playing like they should be on that list.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Talking about all the shots we had in the postgame, but how many were actually good scoring chances?

we should be getting shots on a terrible team when two of their top players are out.

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
So I take it you haven’t seen the remaining schedule?
Yes I have. I have also seen you jump off the cliff early in the season as well, before Elvis was Elvis. I have watched them go from a bottom feeder to a very respectable team in the period of a couple of months. I have seen the remaining schedule, have you seen this team play in the past couple of months? These aren’t your every day run of the mill Jackets. They have heart. Character, and courage. They won’t quit. You can, if you want, to, though.

Reactions: Martin Sloan

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Yes I have. I have also seen you jump off the cliff early in the season as well, before Elvis was Elvis. I have watched them go from a bottom feeder to a very respectable team in the period of a couple of months. I have seen the remaining schedule, have you seen this team play in the past couple of months? These aren’t your every day run of the mill Jackets. They have heart. Character, and courage. They won’t quit. You can, if you want, to, though.

they won’t quit but it’s an AHL roster. Reality is setting in

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad