Post-Game Talk: Game 6 vs CGY - 3 Stars

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
Larkin with a top tier winger and bingo he's a stand out top line center. Larkin's shot has always been good but it stands out even more with the net open 2 more inches as the goalie has to account for Cat.

Raymond - Is it just me or does this guy get lit up at least once every game?

Chiarot - Nice to see hi start to get his physical play in order.

That Veleno line is dogging the puck all over the ice, but man their early play in the o zone is fun to watch.

I thought Mo had an outstanding game.

I can hear Bergy back in GR now... boys, that's a whole new ballgame in Detroit.

cvaicunas

Aug 25, 2021
Larkin with a top tier winger and bingo he's a stand out top line center. Larkin's shot has always been good but it stands out even more with the net open 2 more inches as the goalie has to account for Cat.

Raymond - Is it just me or does this guy get lit up at least once every game?

Chiarot - Nice to see hi start to get his physical play in order.

That Veleno line is dogging the puck all over the ice, but man their early play in the o zone is fun to watch.

I thought Mo had an outstanding game.

I can hear Bergy back in GR now... boys, that's a whole new ballgame in Detroit.
He was physical last year, the problem was he would go off script and go for the hit regardless of taking himself out of position. He does seem to be acting more within Lalonde's desired system in terms of pinching, rushing up ice, and physical play within the zone

Reactions: heyfolks

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
I have seen less of Chiarot screening his own goaltender as well. Seemed like when plays in our own zone broke down, that was his go to, instead of finding someone to cover.

Second goal for Pittsburgh, he kinda did this. Feels like a bad habit thing he did a lot last year. Hopefully, he is working on it.

sepster

Gerard Gallant is my Spirit Animal
Aug 19, 2005
North of the 'D"
So much to love about this start. If I were to nitpick, or hope for even more positives, I'd like to see Raymond start to put the puck in the net himself.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
I’m actually starting to wonder if the captain can put up a 100P if healthy. ADB will slow down but fully believe he’ll get at least 40G this season. Larkin is just playing on another level atm.

Knock on wood. If we win against the Kraken it’ll be HUGE!

Reactions: raymond23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad