Do your thing …

Ed Ned and Leddy

Brokering the Bally Sports + Corncob TV Merger
Apr 1, 2019
Detroit to DC
1. Debrincat
2. Larkin
3. Raymond

Walman and Holl deserve a mention though, and the second line was massive in keeping Calgary flat tonight.

1698017847585.gif

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
1. DeBrincat
2. Holl
3. Raymond

Your order is wrong and I want to have a toxic argument with you about it. There just isn't enough negativity around here and it's scaring me.
LOL imagine having Holl above Raymond? Do you even watch hockey or at least have the IQ required to understand what's going on? Stick to the OHL if you can't follow NHL hockey.

(just for you <3)

• Haha
Reactions: Comet91 and WaW

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
This is a lot of fun, keep it up boys!

Starting to seriously swoon on D Cat, thought he might get off to a slow start, so much for that.

Reactions: Sentinel

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
Stars:
1. DeBrincat - I think that's pretty well undisputed. Cat Trick, Cat with a Hat, whatever you wanna call him, he was on fire today!
2. Larkin - Scored a goal, had a couple helpers, All in all, a nice night!
3. Holl - A trio of helpers and +4 for the guy everyone wanted us to believe was terrible. He might make a few mistakes (Who doesn't? We're all human, right?), but he's proving to be a decent addition to the blueline so far.

Overall, a dominant effort by the boys today! I really can't complain.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
1 - DeBrincat
2 - Larkin
3 - Seider

Fun to see us score, and today we actually played very well unlike the Sens game. I thought Seider had an excellent game defensively breaking up a lot of plays on the day.

Nice to see Veleno playing well and looking confident, which makes a huge difference.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Spacegoat - 1 million percent listening to Greg Millen run down Reimer for the first 50 minutes of this game. Non stop barrage of negative comments about Reimer's rebound control and cheesy aroma goals and how the Flames just need to get shots on net as they will most likely go in. Talked about him like Reimer is some ECHL goalie just here because of injuries.

Spacegoat 2 - Not having the ability to select broadcast eventhough it is supposed to be just like NHL.tv., but added bonus of costing more!

One thing that bothers me is why Lalonde plays Seider so little. Just 19 minutes today and 20 yesterday. Gostibehere played 22.

Reactions: Shortstuff

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
One thing that bothers me is why Lalonde plays Seider so little. Just 19 minutes today and 20 yesterday. Gostibehere played 22.
Probably just ice time management because they were playing with a lead the whole game.

Anyways, the top line basically won the game so....
1) DCat
2) DBoss
3) DRay

Joey, Chiarot, and Holl all had a good game as well. And of course the Walman giant slapper.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Probably just ice time management because they were playing with a lead the whole game.

Anyways, the top line basically won the game so....
1) DCat
2) DBoss
3) DRay

Joey, Chiarot, and Holl all had a good game as well. And of course the Walman giant slapper.

I was thinking ice time management too, but other than one game he has played that low in most games this season, which is just odd to me. Holl and Chiarot had a good game tonight, but while neither has sucked this season, they also haven't been great either.

Also, is Kostin hurt, as Berggren is listed as emergency recall rather than just up with the team, which means someone is hurt. Fabbri was already out, so why is he recalled under emergency?

Yet another thing I hate about non Wing pbp, the non Wings one never talk about why so and so is in or out of the lineup.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I was thinking ice time management too, but other than one game he has played that low in most games this season, which is just odd to me. Holl and Chiarot had a good game tonight, but while neither has sucked this season, they also haven't been great either.

Also, is Kostin hurt, as Berggren is listed as emergency recall rather than just up with the team, which means someone is hurt. Fabbri was already out, so why is he recalled under emergency?

Yet another thing I hate about non Wing pbp, the non Wings one never talk about why so and so is in or out of the lineup.
Yes, Kostin is banged up. They talked about it at the front of the game and during the pre-game show. They aren't going to keep bringing up why some 4th liner isn't in the lineup all game long.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad