Pre-Game Talk: Game 6: Trying to finish the series in La La Land...8PM start

Status
Not open for further replies.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
I'm uneasy over this long layoff. To me we had taken control of the series and the oilers at times lose focus for a few games at a time.
Yeah I don’t know how common it is for there to be such long breaks between games in round 1, but I hope it means the Oil come back rested tonight and ready to dominate from puck drop instead of having to feel their way back in.

I can’t help but feel like the team who is so dedicated to their system that despite being down 3 goals in the third, they were still doing 1-3-1, has a better chance of playing their game right from puck drop.

Not that we can’t overcome them starting stronger than us, I just hope we don’t have to.

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Take care of business today. I can't handle the stress of a Game 7 with this opponent.
I feel like we've been the better team overall, even in our losses. But anything can happen in playoffs, we have to make our own bounces and ensure we don't get drawn in to any dumb penalties.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Wes "You can't do that" Macauley and Freddy L'Ecuyer are tonight's refs. This series hasn't seen these two yet. I was shitting bricks it was going to be Pollock and Rank again.

PositiveCashFlow

Snowmen fall to earth unassembled
Jul 10, 2007
I’m ok with the longer layoff. Kane and McD needed it. Of course the kings got to rest some banged up guys as well but I think we needed the rest more.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Take care of business today. I can't handle the stress of a Game 7 with this opponent.
I feel like we've been the better team overall, even in our losses. But anything can happen in playoffs, we have to make our own bounces and ensure we don't get drawn in to any dumb penalties.
Yep. Not being able to kill the final 16 seconds in game 1 is why the Kings haven't had their clean-out day yet.

Gotta get on them early, take the crowd of it and don't give them any space. Stay out of the scrums and especially the box.

Reactions: ToeMcDrag83
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad