Pre-Game Talk: Game 6: Trying to finish the series in La La Land...8PM start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I’m just under 5’10” and was 242lbs 3 months ago. I’m pleased to say I’m now 218lbs. :)
What’s your secret. I gotta lose a few myself

You bet. I deleted my post as I don't want to start up a big deal, but I am 100% with you.
Me as well
Dead issue with me as far as I’m concerned

Go Oilers!

Lol, I actually am 6’4”, but only 205 lbs. Need to bulk up. ;)
I can lend ya a few kilos

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Rishaug was on with Nielson saying "he doesn't work for the Oilers". I guess that's true but he'd be an idiot to think a good relationship with the org wouldn't go a long way for him. Hope the Oil cut his ass off. What a goof. Are any media guys for the Kings leaking any of their injuries? Nope.
I’d remove his press pass, he can stand outside

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Fraile Cale wants the cup.
From TheAthletic..

HUh3ZP0.jpg
Veni VD Vici in the reverse)))

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Probably helps the Kings to demote Byfield
Exactly this. Byfield is going to be playing in the AHL again with games like he's had in this series. Everybody realizes by now is he has next to no hands at this level. But he's supposed to be defensively aware. lol. Thats disappeared.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Once the initial attack of the kings is wethered, the Oilers can pick them apart and get some rest before the Vegas Golden Cap Knights.
Given that Vegas are already waiting for the series there won't be a lot of rest for the Oilers, Only for Vegas.

The Oilers would do well to heed that and make sure they close this series in 6 games. Even with that Vegas with a couple days more rest.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Exactly this. Byfield is going to be playing in the AHL again with games like he's had in this series. Everybody realizes by now is he has next to no hands at this level. But he's supposed to be defensively aware. lol. Thats disappeared.
Let the boy play! The OIlers need to score while he's on!

No offence but this is a delusional post. His play dictates he’s not fine and the video would support that.

I worder what this team would look like in the playoffs with a fully healthy McDrai.
He does not look seriously injured in play. Maybe some bumps and bruises, but not enough to affect his skating.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

DavidHasselhoffsFist

Seen some dark places, but always pop back out!
May 9, 2010
No offence but this is a delusional post. His play dictates he’s not fine and the video would support that.

I worder what this team would look like in the playoffs with a fully healthy McDrai.
Sorry let’s say for hypothetical purposes I meant “not serious” when I say fine

Reactions: xoczar99ox

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
I'm uneasy over this long layoff. To me we had taken control of the series and the oilers at times lose focus for a few games at a time.

Reactions: 3IR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad