GDT: Game 6: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Montreal Canadiens 10/15/19 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I had a dream that Mete scored from short side about 5feet away from the goaltender. Everyone were way too happy for the kid as they should be. It was like a playoff overtime goal.

Often, my dreams become reality.

For that to happen he needs to be put at center first

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
It actually baffles me that a coach would rather play some fringe players over prospects who could eventually be impact players. Not like they were playing poorly either.

CJ is playing to win.

It seems clear to me he thinks Fleury is more likely to cost us games than Folin.

I'm not sure why Fleury hasn't been sent down yet. Maybe he wants to make sure a Chiarot-Folin pair can get the job done. 1 game is a small sample size. If that pair doesb't work, Fleury could get the call.

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
That I don't agree with. Fleury should of played the home opener on the back to back nights. They won't let him sit for too much longer IMO and I bet he gets one more game to show us what he got and if he don't, it's back to Laval.

Maybe they will keep him until Juulsen gets in game shape? Lets face it, Fleury would of not made the team if Juulsen was healthy to start camp
Fair point about Juulsen but we already have 8 d anyway so instead of sitting him until Noah is back why not send him and run with 7 for 2 or 3 games.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Fair point about Juulsen but we already have 8 d anyway so instead of sitting him until Noah is back why not send him and run with 7 for 2 or 3 games.

We could send Fleury down and call up Poehling? But who does Poehling replace? Suzuki? Cousins is getting his first game in replace of Suzuki in the next game.

I bet you Julien and management thought there would be a injury by now.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I had a dream that Mete scored from short side about 5feet away from the goaltender. Everyone were way too happy for the kid as they should be. It was like a playoff overtime goal.

Often, my dreams become reality.
I've never once dreamed that Mete scored. My dreams win.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

Imo Julien wants to first see if Chiarot-Folin works. If it doesn't he'll consider giving Chiarot-Fleury a shot - if Fleury looks good in practices. If Chiarot-Folin does look good, Fleury will be sent down.

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
Imo Julien wants to first see if Chiarot-Folin works. If it doesn't he'll consider giving Chiarot-Fleury a shot - if Fleury looks good in practices. If Chiarot-Folin does look good, Fleury will be sent down.
That's fine but imo 4 games is too long for him to be sitting

Reactions: Tighthead

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Fire Julien! Enough with the worthless plugs instead of giving promising young players a chance to learn and get better. It's the same crap with Therrien all over again. Julien is simply clinging to his job and thinks that playing a worthless plug who presumably makes fewer mistakes in the early going will somehow help this pathetic organization get into the playoffs (so what... just so that they can get trounced in the 1st round and get a 20th or so round pick)

When will people stop buying Habs crap and show Molson some empty seats?

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
That's fine but imo 4 games is too long for him to be sitting

Uh-uh... but Clod is teaching him to be a better person. He can watch Folin and Chiarot and learn so so much. He can also learn that if you make a mistake you get glued to the pressbox. Or that if you;re over 30 and slow and just suck you can always find a job with the Montreal Canadiens when you get to that point as well (so there is an encouraging part)... so much to learn.

Reactions: habsfan891

Mudz

David >> Michkov
Sep 11, 2006
Montréal
That I don't agree with. Fleury should of played the home opener on the back to back nights. They won't let him sit for too much longer IMO and I bet he gets one more game to show us what he got and if he don't, it's back to Laval.

Maybe they will keep him until Juulsen gets in game shape? Lets face it, Fleury would of not made the team if Juulsen was healthy to start camp
If they are not sent down before that, I feel like they will play vs the Wild, a weaker team. And then be sent down before going on the road

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Fire Julien! Enough with the worthless plugs instead of giving promising young players a chance to learn and get better. It's the same crap with Therrien all over again. Julien is simply clinging to his job and thinks that playing a worthless plug who presumably makes fewer mistakes in the early going will somehow help this pathetic organization get into the playoffs (so what... just so that they can get trounced in the 1st round and get a 20th or so round pick)

When will people stop buying Habs crap and show Molson some empty seats?

in montreal ? Never. Starve the beast won't work. this isnt sunrise FLA

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
If they are not sent down before that, I feel like they will play vs the Wild, a weaker team. And then be sent down before going on the road
Not if we lose to Tampa they won't and not if we win. CJ wouldn't dare changing a winning lineup.

Reactions: habsfan891
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad