GDT: Game 6 - Stars @ Flames, 8:30 MT

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Strike fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth
Strike hard
No mercy.
Damn, you had to go to eight didn't you.

ayM8D41.gif

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
My bracket is wrecked. The return of hockey has been a pleasure after 5 months of shit but the teams I wanted to succeed get smoked on the way out. Damn. It's the sweaters, man. Should have worn those beautiful throwbacks.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Man. I came into this game expecting the Flames to play ugly hockey, get bent in on possession and get thoroughly outplayed.

This way of losing feels so much worse because of the cruelty. They play their best hockey probably of the season and suffer their worst loss.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I guess on the bright side, for those who want change, is that a game like this, in a situation like this, simply demands change.

Doesn't it?
Honestly, I think a lot of our guys have responded to the critics in this one. How do you really take anything out of a game like this where every shot goes in?

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Man. I came into this game expecting the Flames to play ugly hockey, get bent in on possession and get thoroughly outplayed.

This way of losing feels so much worse because of the cruelty. They play their best hockey probably of the season and suffer their worst loss.

Curse of the Spull

Team hasn't been the same since they waived Paul Byron.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad