Game #6 Spectacular!

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I won't be on much tonight so I'll answer PM's regarding RFA's tomorrow morning.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
Chris Kunitz still available. Looking to package him with something to get an upgrade. Cap hit doesn't really matter.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Game Outline

* Game begins when league commissioner(s) give the green light, trade talks can begin then.
* 1st Round of the draft will be on Thursday night, Time: 7 PM Eastern
* 2nd and 3rd Rounds to be held Friday afternoon, Time: Noon Eastern

* You can start negotiating with UFA's on Friday, Time: 4 PM Eastern
* UFA signings can be announced starting on Saturday, Time: 4 PM Eastern
*Hollywood will begin his famous "babe draft" on Sunday, for those wanting to participate, it is not a requirement, just something extra on the side.

Notice the bold. The 1st Round of the Draft will be held tomorrow. All GM's must send in a list and if they do not they will get autoed automatically and not have a chance to change the pick

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
Note: Any PMs asking "what will it take" will be ignored. If you want a player, send an offer.

I'm only interested in adding picks and prospects for Ray Whitney, and if you send me a "we have interest" PM I will ignore it.

If you don't want PM's like this, I suggest you state your needs either in the roster threads or when you give your trade block. How the hell is anyone supposed to know what to offer if they don't know what you're looking for?

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
The Ottawa Senators have re-signed pending RFA Brian Elliott to a 2 year deal worth $1,250,000 million/season.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Kings Trading block

C Brian Boyle (Prospect)
LW Alexander Frolov
RW Justin Williams
RW Oscar Moller
RW Teddy Purcell (RFA)
D Jack Johnson
D Tom Preissing
D Sean O'Donnell
D Thomas Hickey (Prospect)
D Vyacheslav Voinov (Prospect)
G Erik Ersberg
G Jonathan Bernier (Prospect)
G Jeff Zatkoff (Prospect)
1st round pick (5th overall)
other picks

Looking for young NHL top 6 LW, Top 4 dman and established veterean goalie

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
:edmonton
Trading Block / Price
Steve Staios (3rd round pick)
Ethan Moreau (2nd round pick)
Tom Gilbert (package for top line LW)
2nd round pick
All prospects not named Jordan Eberle and Alex Plante.

Burlington Bomb 26

Louie Louie Oh oh
Mar 16, 2008
Green Mountain State
Tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube....

....tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube tube(e5)

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
What planet do we live on? :headache:

The guy is a warrior. He is fine defensively he hits/ blocks shots/ sticks up for teammates and shows true leadership. The only knock is he takes stupid penalties once and a while. How is he not worth a 2nd round pick? only about 10 2nd round picks in every draft will ever make the NHL, it's amazing how overrated it is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad