Islanders Trade Block:
Jeff Tambellini
Radek Martinek
Brendan Witt
Andy Sutton
Jeremy Colliton
Tomas Marcinko
Richard Park
We will also listen to offers for Trent Hunter.
To teams that need to shed some salary we have alot of room and would be willing to take some on.

The Islanders would also like to announce some RFA signings:
Jack Hillen III- 2 years for 1.3m p/year
Blake Comeau- 3 years for 1.5m p/year
Trevor Smith- 2 years for 1.0m p/year (2 way deal for the first year)
Nate Thompson- 1 year for 700k p/year (2 way deal)
Jeremy Colliton- 1 year for 850k p/year (2 way deal)

The Hockey Hitman

Jul 26, 2006
To everyone:

Make sure you look at the rules above carefully. There are changes, primarily to the draft and the way UFAs are handled in this game.

Remember, no team may trade the rights to an UFA, or even re-sign an UFA before our free agency begins.

The Hockey Hitman

Jul 26, 2006
:wild shopping goaltender Josh Harding, defenseman Marek Zidlicky and young center James Sheppard.

Also Eric Belanger, Andrew Brunette, Kim Johnsson, Dan Fritsche, Craig Weller are available for 2nd or 3rd round picks in the upcoming draft.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:cbj

Available: Kristian Huselius, RJ Umberger, Fredrik Modin, Antoine Vermette, Raffi Torres, Mike Commodore, Fedor Tyutin, Jan Hejda, Rostislav Klesla

Untouchable: Rick Nash, Steve Mason, Derick Brassard, Nikita Filatov, Jackub Voracek, Kris Russel

The Hockey Hitman

Jul 26, 2006
I'm the agent for all undrafted college/junior players, as well as european talents.

Jonas_Gustavsson-1968.jpg
Jonas Gustavsson has attracted interest from three teams already. He is looking to duel for the starting position in the NHL this year, willing to settle for backup while he gets accustomed to the North American game. The team that gives him the best chance at doing that will get him.

4205935645.jpg

Mattias Weinhandl, recent star of the World Championships, is also available and would like to return to the NHL. He will not sign a two way deal.

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
If any team as interest in taking a gamble on Radim Vrbata, PM me. He is more than available and will come real cheap. Still a highly talented player who could rebound with the right team and become a good acquisition.

Willing to listen to any kind of offers and Radim as made us know he'd be happy to come back in the NHL if a team is willing to give him a chance. If not, he will stay home*.

Also we have many good young players who can fill some roster spot on NHL team available. all are cheap salary wise.

Szczechura, Karsums, Lundin, Lashoff, Mihalik, Wishart, Ramo, Harju, Fadden, :eek::eek::eek::eek:i and Quick can be move.

PM if any interest.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Everytime we start one of these damn games, Stars news breaks.

Last game Nieuwendyk became GM, and now Tippett just got fired. I'm going to be pissed if Gustavsson is announcing his decision to sign with Dallas when the next game starts.

:laugh:

TheFisherKing

Dec 4, 2007
Right By the Beach
Washington Trade Block:

Alex Semin
Chris Clark
Mike Nylander
Tom Poti
Brian Pothier
Jose Theodore

Looking acquire a couple top 6 forwards, and a big physical #2 defenceman.

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Coyotes specifically looking to move: Prucha, Lisin, Brygalov, Jovanovski and will listen to Doan offers

looking young top 6 caliber players and draft picks for the rebuild

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Oilers trading block!

Tom Gilbert
Robert Nilsson
Ethan Moreau
Shawn Horcoff
Taylor Chorney
Rob Schremp
Jeff Petry
Riley Nash
Steve Staios
Chris VandeVelde
2nd round pick

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
MONTREAL TRADE BLOCK

Chris Higgins
Tomas Plekanec
The Kostitisyn Brothers
Matt D'Agostini

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
Lightining have come to terms with their RFA Lukas Krajicek, Matt Smaby, Matt Lashoff, Karri Ramo, Mike Lundin, Mike McKenna, Martins Karsums, Blair Jones, Radek Smolenak. Due to club policy, the terms were not released.

Burlington Bomb 26

Louie Louie Oh oh
Mar 16, 2008
Green Mountain State
I have heard from my sources that the Tampa Bay Lightning have signed their RFA's. I hear that Matt Lashoff has signed a 5 year, $5.575 mil per year deal. I have also heard Martins Karsums has been traded to the Vancouver Canucks in exchange for Markus Naslund. This would be kind of a wacky trade for Vancouver, due to Naslund's kick butt season with 100+ points, but Karsums seems pretty good. (e5)

-Ek

General Borschevsky

Jan 10, 2009
Atlantic Canada
:leafs

The Toronto Maple Leafs have resigned Mikhail Grabovski to a two year, 5 million dollar contract, with a resultant 2.5 M cap hit. As well, they have resigned shifty forward Tim Stapleton to a one year deal, and young goalie Justin Pogge to a one year contract.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
:flyers
The Philadelphia Flyers are putting on the block:
Danny Briere
Joffrey Lupul
Matt Carle
And will listen to SERIOUS offers for Jeff Carter.

:hawks
The Chicago Blackhawks are putting on the block:
Brian Campbell
Kris Versteeg
Patrick Sharp

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
Trade to announce

Not sure if it's too early for this, but the Pens and Canadiens have come to an agreement:

To MON: Pascal Dupuis

To PIT: Matt D'Agostini

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad