Pre-Game Talk: Game 6 PDSF : Canucks @ Flames | 6PM PST | Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwarf

Feb 13, 2007
Victoria, B.C.
It will be tough to win tomorrow. I think the Canucks will need a miracle. They will have to beat the flames, the refs, the media, and the fans.

Miller will need to stand on his head and get a ton of luck.

And somehow we need to score lots.

Munber1

Jun 5, 2011
Hope they don't feel the need to show they are the more skilled team...they have the skill and playmaking abilities to win against Calgary but in the playoffs a more skilled team can be shutdown if a less skilled team simply amps up their effort by getting to the pucks just a little quicker and being more aggressive with bodychecks and traffic in front of the net....so basically I'd like to see the Canucks forgo their fancy playmaking and just focus on getting to the pucks as fast as they can...and when Calgary reaches the puck first, I'd like to see the Canucks rush the Calgary player so he has just a little less time to make a play or pass...and if Calgary gets ahead I'd like to see the Canucks get angry,..as if to say "no you don't, this is our game!"...too often it seems that when the Canucks get behind their intensity starts to wane unless they happen to get a goal, then they get all energized again....or when there's only a few minutes left and they get desperate...they need to keep up their intensity to keep the flames from finding their rhythm...they need to run over the Flames because the Flames have shown they can keep up the intensity until the end.

shortshorts

Oct 29, 2008
Apr2415_BTL12_title_REAL_std.jpg

Gotta love Eddie. He's the Zach Galifianakis of our Nucks Pack.

Honestly. Eddie seems like he can thrive in our market. If he proves to be a solid #1, his personality really shines through to our fan-base. He seems like a very mentally strong individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad