Pre-Game Talk: Game 6 @ Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaptah2

Apr 30, 2020
Judging by this thread, the team has really sucked the life out of people. Not surprisingly
Nah, at the end of 3rd period everyone was in extacy, it took them less than two minutes of OT to sink into apathy. They'll snap out of it right after the puck is dropped.

Reactions: yakcity1064

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I think oilers are sick, probably Covid. Drai for sure, probably mcdavid and a handful of others.

I couldn’t understand how they lost the insane momentum and just seemed totally out of gas. Then I heard Drai speak.. he sounds really sick. Mcdavid kinda looked sick during the game to me but idk, they still put up goals because they’re that good.

Hopefully the kings catch it too I guess, not much hope otherwise

I don't know if you saw my posts last evening, but there is a brutal virus going around here in the Hat. Here's the crazy thing...it seems to be hitting males harder than females. My son is really sick with it and I have it now. Wife and daughter...completely fine. It's not Covid as we've both tested negative for it. A classmate of my son's told me there has been only 4 boys (of 15) in their class all week and the girls are mostly all there.

My daughter then told me several boys are missing from her class well.

Leonardlizard

Dec 3, 2021
Totally changed up my shaving game today. Bought a double edged safety razor to go old school.

Oh baby, where has this thing been all my life? I've been using the old school shave lather brush and shave cream bowl but with a 5 blade razor. Not anymore. Slower go with the single razor but well worth it.

Oh yeah...go Oilers and stuff. Is Ben gonna be in the building in LA again?
Saves money too I buy bulk merkur razors on Amazon... Once every 2 years haha! $25

Reactions: Ritchie Valens

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
McDavid has a chance to carry the team on his back in Game 6. We will likely need our captain to have an otherworldly performance to win this thing in 7. I hope that he eats his Wheaties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad