GDT: [Game #6] Dallas Stars @ Ottawa Senators - 6:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #6 – 10/24/2022 – 6:00 PM CT – BSSW
Canadian Tire Centre

Your Dallas Stars
vs. the Ottawa Senators
4-0-1, 9 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 3-2-0, 6 pts

1em5YM3.png

PKUugfy.jpg
nGsXc0J.jpg

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

:sens

Tkachuk - Stutzle - Betherson
DeBrincat - Pinto - Giroux
Motte - Brassard - Joseph
Kelly - Kastelic - Watson

Chabot - Zub
Sanderson - Hamonic
Brannstrom- Holden

Forsberg

fMRTnDk.png

Last edited:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I'd think Wedgewood starts today and Otter gets Boston tomorow.

Last edited:

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
This will likely be another game I miss.

Haven't properly seen one since the second Nashville game. All these Canadian games are blacked out for me with Centre Ice, and it's massively annoying. I've always used NHL.tv up until this season but since the NHL does everything in it's power to not allow fans to watch games AND turned their shit over the Sportsnet, the early season has sucked as a Stars fan in Canada. Yeah yeah yeah alternative means but those have become worse and worse for me for whatever reason.

At least this will be the last game I'll have a problem with for a while. Well, for two weeks until they play Edmonton and Winnipeg again. :laugh:

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
This will likely be another game I miss.

Haven't properly seen one since the second Nashville game. All these Canadian games are blacked out for me with Centre Ice, and it's massively annoying. I've always used NHL.tv up until this season but since the NHL does everything in it's power to not allow fans to watch games AND turned their shit over the Sportsnet, the early season has sucked as a Stars fan in Canada. Yeah yeah yeah alternative means but those have become worse and worse for me for whatever reason.

At least this will be the last game I'll have a problem with for a while. Well, for two weeks until they play Edmonton and Winnipeg again. :laugh:
I think this is the third game I'll be able to see. I'm happy with ESPN+ and a VPN. But I suppose there may not be ESPN+ in Canada.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I think this is the third game I'll be able to see. I'm happy with ESPN+ and a VPN. But I suppose there may not be ESPN+ in Canada.

Yeah we are an ESPN-free zone here in Canada without a VPN. And even if we had ESPN+ legitimately, those games would still be blacked out :laugh:

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
I’m in Canada and I went with SN Now. Happy with it so far. Only thing I miss from NHL tv is being able to choose the broadcast. The app runs much smoother than NHL tv did.

serp

Jan 17, 2016

Petey finally slots in replacing the struggling Guri

Sucks for Guri but he was the obvious candidate. Everybody else has had his moments. Hell that fourth line has been excellent. They haven't given up a 5on5 goal yet ( first line hasn't either and neither has the first pairing )

Reactions: Elysian

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
There was a partial breakaway in the Habs game (I think sprung by Johnston) where he settled for shot from the dots type distance when he could've easily gone all the way in on goal (and early-career Gurianov would have). It probably doesn't come down to one play but if I'm DeBoer that's when I'm pulling the plug.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
There was a partial breakaway in the Habs game (I think sprung by Johnston) where he settled for shot from the dots type distance when he could've easily gone all the way in on goal (and early-career Gurianov would have). It probably doesn't come down to one play but if I'm DeBoer that's when I'm pulling the plug.
That stupid pass in the d zone right in the slot where a Hab player was did it for me.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Good opportunity for Peterson to slot in. Will be interesting to see how he performs in his Pep DeBoer audition

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad