Post-Game Talk: Game 6: Caps @ Pens | 5/7/18 | 7:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I know you don't love Pens fans coming over, but honestly - congratulations. I thought the Caps earned and deserved this series. Awesome resilience. Awesome heart. @Eazy for Kuzy - you can tell me i'm right finally in the spring when I said a free spirited Caps is the best thing that can happen.

Congrats. You guys EARNED it.

ColePens you are one of, if not the, best poster on this board and I can never recall you being a dick to Caps fans, this post means a lot, so thanks for it.

Pens have one of the greatest teams ever, it feels so good to finally get past them.

Last edited:

pgreene

Jul 30, 2005
found it. i feel better now. so, what's new? i mean, other than the whole beating the f'ing penguins and going to the semis and holy shit i can't process what happened tonight.

Reactions: calicapsfan

kmart

Jan 23, 2008
kuzy:
20mk6x.jpg

lol check the flyers playoff thread, they are just as happy as we are xd

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Caps Fan that was at the game reporting that even the Pens fans were laughing at the non calls.... Way to represent us proper! Now get the f*** outta shitsburgh and report back to base for the conference finals and your next assignment. Oh and plan on booking a ticket to Tampa.

OVrocks

Dec 9, 2009
LA
Man, that was awesome, but I just can't see us beating Tampa. They have 4 lines that can score, speed to spare, amazing defense and a monster goalie. No real weaknesses on that team.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
The Aussie on our team that was born in the UK, and moved to Europe at 13 to play hockey, has a American accent. Go figure.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Was a great game and so glad they put the whistles away for it. No replays, no lame calls, and clean play for an epic night.

Reactions: calicapsfan

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
I can’t keep up w the thread to post my thoughts.

40 years. 2 series wins v the Pens. 3 times into ECF. 20 years? OMG

Brilliant game. Real David and Goliath moment with the forwards so depleted. I can’t believe how well they played. Honestly....it wasn’t a “lucky” win or a freak bouncing puck. They won and should have won.

I’m so happy for all the players. Wow. And of course the Captain8. And of course Trotz. Their first times. The men deserve it. Together.

Cheers to all Caps fans. WE deserve this too. As much as anyone.

ON TO THE NEXT!!

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
ColePens you are one of, if not the, best poster on this board and I can never recall you being a dick to Caps fans, this post means a lot, so thanks for it.

Pens have one of the greatest teams ever, it feels good to finally get past them.

We may have loud obnoxious minority of posters, but a lot of the vets will be rooting for Ovy. Without a doubt. I cannot wait to see Washington/Tampa.

And in reality, this is just entertainment at the end of the day. The Caps with a cup vs. the Pens with cups. Ummmm TAKE MY MONEY. I'll watch it and so will a lot of casual fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad