GDT: Game 6: Boston Bruins @ Florida Panthers - 10/17/13 - 730P ET - NESN(HD), 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Nice GDT, Good work!!!

Is it confirmed Hamilton scratched again??... certainly hope not, he was looking good... been beating this drum and will continue but if we need to scratch anyone it's Quaider not Dougie.

If anything, I just want to see this team with the young trio back there and all the mobility they have, and the Panther`s seem like a good team to put em out there against

Buckets and Gloves

klaatu barada nikto
Aug 14, 2011
If anything, I just want to see this team with the young trio back there and all the mobility they have, and the Panther`s seem like a good team to put em out there against

Yeah, that is fine by me... Krug I think has cemented himself in the lineup and the 3 rotating should be Dougie, Quaider and Bart in my opinion.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Yeah, that is fine by me... Krug I think has cemented himself in the lineup and the 3 rotating should be Dougie, Quaider and Bart in my opinion.

Agreed, I think the trio completely shocked the Rangers (and most of us here) with just how effective they were during the playoffs, the element they brought to the games, IMO, completely changed the complexion of that series. The Rangers had no answers for the Bruins quick transition out of their own zone.

Krug is the new golden boy and I`m ok with that, I think that both DH and Bart are very good D-men with one of them (Hamilton) having qualities that are being nurtured right now to be special

Bruins4Ever

Sep 12, 2004
Caledonia, Ontario
Here we go! It'll be very interesting to see Timmy tonight... I'm expecting a big game outta Marchand and Bergeron who need to bring it with all they've got.

Gotta keep up with dem Leafs! Go Bruins!

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
This might be the first Bruins-Panthers game I have looked forward to since that faint memory of a playoff series.

I absolutely did not want to see Thomas in the division because he loves playing when he has something to prove. Even if he was the one who walked away from the relationship, you know he'll want this one badly.

Regardless, 3-0 Bruins (including an ENG). Iggy pots 1 on the PP and the student becomes the master as Rask gets the shutout.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Douglas Hamilton better be in uniform tonight. And not just for line rushes.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
Go :bee:'s!! Beat them TT's!

And of course to all our fans at the game: Our PP sux, deal with it. Do NOT boo our PP. Unless of course they have a 2 min passing drill on a 5 on 3, then all bets are off.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I suspect Sunrise loves it when the Bruins come to town-lots of snowbird Bruins fans.

I think Jack is going to love the Thomas against his former team story-shoot any sports writer would love this story.

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
I suspect Sunrise loves it when the Bruins come to town-lots of snowbird Bruins fans.

I think Jack is going to love the Thomas against his former team story-shoot any sports writer would love this story.

As of yesterday lower bowl center ice tix were starting @$58.00 stuff in the corners was starting @ $28.00. :amazed:

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
DJ Bean‏@DJ_Bean33m
Marco Sturm is in the house this morning taking in a couple former teams' morning skates. #Bruins

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Nice GDT, Good work!!!

Is it confirmed Hamilton scratched again??... certainly hope not, he was looking good... been beating this drum and will continue but if we need to scratch anyone it's Quaider not Dougie.

@NHLBruins: Defense pairs during pregame skate rushes: Chara-Boychuk, Krug-McQuaid intact. Seidenberg, Hamilton, Bartkowski all rotating together ^CS

I kinda feel like this gets repeated every GDT. :laugh:

Nothing is confirmed until pre-game warmups.

When these GDT's are done a day before the game, they're based on what is seen during practices. Sometimes those pan out to be the lineups that take the ice, sometimes they don't. This is why they say "subject to change."

In the last game, Claude gave zero indication as to which D was sitting until AFTER warm ups were done. So no, not confirmed, and we likely won't know until about 7:20pm.

Last edited:

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Any word on Yeti?

@NHLBruins: Line rushes: Lucic-Krejci-Iginla, Smith-Bergeron-Eriksson, Marchand-Kelly-Caron, Paille-Campbell-Thornton, with Söderberg rotating in ^CS

His first full contact practice was only yesterday.

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/blogpost.htm?id=21536

Following the skate, Bruins Head Coach Claude Julien said that Soderberg was probably a game or two away from being available for game action.

"I think we're getting close to that," said Julien, who would like to try and get him back in the lineup when it gets to that point.

FONZIE

AYYYYYY!!!!
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Moved to Wisconsin
Go :bee:'s!! Beat them TT's!

And of course to all our fans at the game: Our PP sux, deal with it. Do NOT boo our PP. Unless of course they have a 2 min passing drill on a 5 on 3, then all bets are off.

If the B's have a 5 on 3 and Torey Krug isn't on the PP again, then I'll boo :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad