Potential Season Ending Epic Double-Assed GDT: Game 6| Blues vs. Avs| 7pm, TNT| Gif Party 2: Electric Boogaloo|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
Good series guys. Perron scares me any time he has the puck and your team as a whole is amazing at capitalizing on chances. Also you’re great at creating something out of nothing, countless times we saw a player cut off a clear or win an outnumbered board battle to make something happen.

I absolutely 100% HATE this auto-scroll BS on live threads. The posts get all jumbled up.

The auto-merge thing is super stupid.

But most of all, when I’m on my laptop and am typing something, I am forced to constantly scroll down to the text field. And then when I go to tap post reply, it auto-scrolls down more and on and on

For f***’s sake!! Fix this HF!!!
This drove me nuts as well. There is a (somewhat) fix in your options somewhere where you can opt out of live threads, making them normal for you. However it does still autoscroll a bit when you enter a thread though not nearly as bad. I don’t remember exactly how it’s done now but I’m sure you could ask a mod if you’re interested. It does help immensely so I do suggest trying it if you’d like.

Good luck to you folk in the future.

Ridge1982

Nov 4, 2019
I never saw the Kings as a rival. Sure, they met in the playoffs multiple times, but meh

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
You know it's true.

If we had any balls, Kadri would have never gotten near Binnington.

Doesn't matter, this team wasn't a serious cup contender anyway.

The good news? Next year is ours if we don't f*** it up. :nod:

I never saw the Kings as a rival. Sure, they met in the playoffs multiple times, but meh
During that time period of the early 2010s? You're right.

We weren't rivals...

The Kings were our overlords, and we were in the fetal position whenever we played them.

We overcame, but still.

And now...the Avs have our number.

They're who we have to beat if we want to make it out of the west and to the cup.

While we're at it, the Oilers...but it would appear that they're better than us too, huh?

This won't go on for much longer though...it can't. Time to get our shit together.

Next year is ours if we want it.

Good series guys. Perron scares me any time he has the puck and your team as a whole is amazing at capitalizing on chances. Also you’re great at creating something out of nothing, countless times we saw a player cut off a clear or win an outnumbered board battle to make something happen.

This drove me nuts as well. There is a (somewhat) fix in your options somewhere where you can opt out of live threads, making them normal for you. However it does still autoscroll a bit when you enter a thread though not nearly as bad. I don’t remember exactly how it’s done now but I’m sure you could ask a mod if you’re interested. It does help immensely so I do suggest trying it if you’d like.

Good luck to you folk in the future.
Excellent work, homie. :yo:

Good luck the rest of the way, see you next year. :nod: :heart: :avs

Reactions: Avsfan1921

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
You know it's true.

If we had any balls, Kadri would have never gotten near Binnington.

Doesn't matter, this team wasn't a serious cup contender anyway.

The good news? Next year is ours if we don't f*** it up. :nod:

During that time period of the early 2010s? You're right.

We weren't rivals...

The Kings were our overlords, and we were in the fetal position whenever we played them.

We overcame, but still.

And now...the Avs have our number.

They're who we have to beat if we want to make it out of the west and to the cup.

While we're at it, the Oilers...but it would appear that they're better than us too, huh?

This won't go on for much longer though...it can't. Time to get our shit together.

Next year is ours if we want it.

Excellent work, homie. :yo:

Good luck the rest of the way, see you next year. :nod: :heart: :avs
Yo, Don Quixote! You’ve misinterpreted my post and are barking up trees that don’t exist.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Yo, Don Quixote! You’ve misinterpreted my post and are barking up trees that don’t exist.

marie-rose-dead-or-alive.gif

Deal with it.

In all seriousness, ya'll...we have a great team. Maybe cup contender wasn't in the cards for us this year, but with the pieces we have now, a few of the right adjustments and this team should be considered "in the mix" for next year.

All depends on if we can bring everyone back, but a core of ROR, Binnginton, Faulk, Parayko, Thomas, and Kyrou (Schenn, Buchnevich, Perron, Saad)?

Who says our window is closed?

Excellent start. :yo:

We have a great team already, and were THAT close to making the third round (and we weren't at full strength)...a few adjustments and we're right back in the cup contender mix starting next year.

Last edited:

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
ezgif-4-293756ed88.gif

Deal with it.

In all seriousness, ya'll...we have a great team. Maybe cup contender wasn't in the cards for us this year, but with the pieces we have now, a few of the right adjustments and this team should be considered "in the mix" for next year.

All depends on if we can bring everyone back, but a core of ROR, Binnginton, Faulk, Parayko, Thomas, and Kyrou (Schenn, Buchnevich, Perron, Saad)?

Who says our window is closed?

Excellent start. :yo:

We have a great team already, and were THAT close to making the third round (and we weren't at full strength)...a few adjustments and we're right back in the cup contender mix starting next year.
Ok buddy. LGB!

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
The window is closing. Binnington and the rest of the 2019 crew aren’t getting younger and Kyrou is still wet behind the ears. Would not shock me if they start next season off slow.
Ovi didn't win his 1st cup until he was like 31 or 32. And all of our 2019 crew is still playing at a high end level and we just had 3 players who weren't on the 2019 crew, or was a complimentary piece during that run all score at over a point per game. Our window is very much open next year. And depending on what happens with the roster makeup after next season it could be open even longer than that.

There's one glaring hole in the lineup and that's top pairing LHD. Last time there was a glaring hole Blues brought in RoR and Bozak. Then won the cup that same year.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Tough way to lose the series.

Hopefully the Oilers and McJesus can take out the Avs, honestly cannot stand their fans on the main boards. Blues have some bad ones too obviously, but the general cockiness of them is pretty unbearable. It's a shame because I do quite like Mackinnon and Makar who are both exceptional talents. Kadri is a piece of shit though so I'd hate to see him lift the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad