GDT: Game 59: New York Rangers @ Columbus Blue Jackets - 6pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Hate that Vally uses all-situations for these so keep in mind there’s bias there, but it does match up with what I’ve seen with teams throwing a lot of garbage on net lately. If Igor’s playing like his old self, that’s a complete waste of time letting him get set into a rhythm. Still think they need to be better at defending off the rush in the NZ, but their overall offensive attack has been better lately too (you’re welcome Kyle Smith ;) )

There were an awful lot of times in the Philly game, that Philly moved the puck from their end into the Rangers end without a Ranger getting near them.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
We're winning without the PP carrying. That's encouraging.

If we get all aspects running hot at the right time, ( as it's true for some contenders ) we have a shot at the cup.

This is how I feel. Sure not everything is perfect (when is it?) we need some guys to play better but being on this winning streak will give them time to adjust and will have a cushion.

It’s a good time to maybe try some different things to see if they can improve in the areas that need to be better.

Just trying to enjoy this winning streak, it beats being at the bottom of the standings or barely holding onto a playoff spot now.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
This is how I feel. Sure not everything is perfect (when is it?) we need some guys to play better but being on this winning streak will give them time to adjust and will have a cushion.

It’s a good time to maybe try some different things to see if they can improve in the areas that need to be better.

Just trying to enjoy this winning streak, it beats being at the bottom of the standings or barely holding onto a playoff spot now.
Lets hope Mika is saving his best hockey for April and May

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
1000009611.jpg

French style

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
I wonder if Edstrom is feeling any pressure to show that he can fight too? Can he fight?

that is my concern, he has not fought in Hartford. What if he throws a clean hit and gets challenged? He came from the Euro Leagues so I don’t want to assume he cant fight because he played in those leagues? Tanner Glass played in college and was a fighter.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
that is my concern, he has not fought in Hartford. What if he throws a clean hit and gets challenged? He came from the Euro Leagues so I don’t want to assume he cant fight because he played in those leagues? Tanner Glass played in college and was a fighter.

He can Aho his way out of it?

Or he can have his even bigger line mate step in for him.

It's not a big deal. Plus he's also 6'8", not many guys outside of the true heavies are going to challenge him.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Jack Hanson

Oct 5, 2023
Does Rempe a) get in fight b) not get in fight but get ejected for objectional hit or c) no fight and no ejection but still serves penalty box time for something or d) none of above. Can I bet on this on fanduel? I'm choosing a) get in fight.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
During tonight's fight with Olivier vs Rempe, there's a good chance a hockey game might break out. LOL!

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
I don't know what I am looking forward to more. Olivier vs Rempe or the franchise record. What a night it will be!

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
Have a feeling Panarin is about to catch fire tonight

Hopefully Quick is Sharp tonight. still having PTSD from that Edmonton game where they lit him up in the third, and that Red Wings game where they scored like 5 goals when we had 6.

and that San Jose game where they scored 4 or 5 and we barely beat them...lot of scary games this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad